13-1/2" All-Round Navigation Lights from Attwood Marine, the world's most trusted manufacturer of marine navigation lights.
- Fold-Down bases allows this pontoon light to swing 180°.
- Big cam-lock, handle is easy to grasp. Once locked, stays locked in normal conditions.
- In extreme conditions, if sufficient force hits the base, the cam lock releases and allows base to swing down, reducing the chance of breakage to base or pole.
- All wiring is concealed and protected within the pivoting base.
- Materials are non-corrosive.
- Bases are glass-filled polymer and poles are highly anodized aluminum.
- Bases install with two #10 stainless steel fasteners (included).
Light that Others See, But You Don't
Anti-Glare Pontoon Lights are a great improvement, they focus light at the horizon and above, not in the pilot's eyes. The bottom aperture or light stop reduces glare at 7.5° below horizontal. Above horizontal, the continuous arc of light makes your pontoon boat more visible in rolling seas and to taller craft. The patented Articulating Head adjusts from 15° forward to 15° aft. Just align to the horizon and tighten
Two-mile, 360° visibility.