Pontoon Boat Seats (PG1580)
Note: pontoon boat seats must be supported against railing.
Premium Pontoon Boat Seats
- Our Premium Pontoon Boat Seats use plush, pillowed seat cushions with a mixture of soft and dense marine foam for all-day comfort. We use double-top & standard-top stitching on all stress points, so you never need worry about torn seams. Our pontoon boat seats look new longer!
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Our pontoon boat seat cushions are built with a mix of soft and dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most. Our Premium pontoon boat seats are built with thicker, softer seat cushions.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! All of our pontoon furniture frames are plastic. We use injection-molded plastic seat cushion frames and rotationally molded plastic seat bases.
- High-grade stainless steel hardware and staples are used on our pontoon seats, along with t-nuts, which are inserted into the plastic bases to secure each pontoon seat cushion.
Pontoon Boat Seat Dimensions:
- 90" minimum needed across rear to install pontoon boat seats
- 73" minimum needed in front for pontoon seats
- 62" needed in front to install pontoon seats
- (4) 38" pontoon boat lounge seats
- (1) Swingback pontoon flip flop seat with drain plug
- (1) NEW STYLE Pontoon boat steering console (Click Here To See)
- (1) Pontoon boat bucket seat w/ pedestal
- (2) 28" pontoon boat corner seats with cup holders
- (2) Right side pontoon boat seat arms with cup holders
- (2) Left side pontoon boat seat arm with cup holders
- Mounting hardware is included to secure seat bases to the deck of your pontoon boat
PontoonStuff® was founded on the idea that rebuilding a pontoon boat should be affordable and that you shouldn't need a payment to get that new boat feeling. With factory-grade pontoon furniture, flooring, and parts, we make it affordable to have a great-looking pontoon boat again!
Here are some quick facts about us:
- We've been in business since 2005, and have helped over 200,000 customers fix up their pontoons. We sell to an average of 35,000 new customers per year.
- We sell more replacement pontoon boat seats than all other marine retailers combined, and focus on offering everything you need for your pontoon restoration.
- Designing, building, and selling our pontoon boat seats directly gives us a big advantage: We can invest more in quality because we control the entire process.
- All products are stocked and shipped from our facilities in Elkhart, IN and Dalton, GA.
Before building our own DeckMate brand of pontoon furniture in 2012, we sold nearly every brand of replacement pontoon seating, so we understand what makes a high-quality seat. Because of our experience with other seat brands, we knew where to focus our efforts in order to offer superior quality pontoon boat seats.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 6 year full replacement on any defective pontoon furniture. No other pontoon boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your pontoon boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
* For more information about our warranty, please click here or call (877) 295-9522.
Orders over $100 is FREE! Place an order by 4pm EST (Mon - Fri) and we'll ship it the same day! For additional shipping information, please click here.
If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of your product, you may request a return for any unused and undamaged merchandise up to 30 days after date of delivery for a complete refund (excluding cost of return shipping). For more information about returns, please click here.
These pontoon boat seats make up our Premium PG1580 pontoon furniture set.
4 - 38" pontoon boat lounge seats
1 - Swingback pontoon flip flop seat with drain plug
1 - NEW STYLE Pontoon boat steering console
1 - Pontoon boat bucket seat w/ pedestal
2 - 28" pontoon boat corner seats with cup holders
2 - Right side pontoon boat seat arm with cup holders
2 - Left side pontoon boat seat arm with cup holders
1 – Insert stud bolts (E) into the T-Nuts located in the black plastic bar on the bottom of the Back Rest Cushion.
2 – Place the Back Rest within the designated spaces and secure and tighten the 1” Washers © with the Wing Nuts (B) from the inside of the base.
3 – Align hinges attached to the Seat Cushion with the inserts located on the front of the base.
4 – Secure the Seat Cushion to the base with the 1/2” Bolts (D) (You can adjust the hinges left and right, up and down, to get the best fit.)
Click the Ask a Question button.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Are the colors gray and teal available on group number SKU PG1579-300
Unfortunately no, we only have the Gray/Blue/Charcoal furniture with a gray main color. We have an Ivory and Teal color option in our Classic pontoon furniture but not the exact colors you are looking for. I apologize we cannot be more helpful and thank you for the opportunity.
Do you have tan/beige color in CG1816 configuration? Also, do you have live well seats? What about applying vinyl over carpet?
Unfortunately our tan/beige color is only available in our premium line of pontoon boat seats. We are actually working on new livewell inserts that will drop into the seat bases on our pontoon furniture at this moment. You'll be able to turn any seat into a livewell and we will have kits also available with all the plumbing, wiring and the pump. We won't have it ready for another few months though as we are currently in the process of building the molds for the new livewells.
As far as applying vinyl over your existing pontoon carpet... I'd recommend against doing that. The carpet will eventually deteriorate and rot away under the vinyl and I just don't know what that will do the vinyl itself. The old glue may interact with the vinyl flooring also. Just seems like a risky move as you'd need to tear everything apart again to redo the floor. Removing the carpet is one of the hardest parts so I don't blame you for trying to find alternatives! Thank you for the opportunity!