24' - 26' Premium Pontoon Covers
Premium pontoon covers for 24' to 26' pontoons, fits 8' W & 8-1/2' W pontoon boats.
Premium solution dyed polyester pontoon boat covers won't stain your seats.
We offer our premium stain and fade proof pontoon boat covers at a value price to help protect your furniture. By offering you a low price on a very high quality pontoon boat cover we can help increase the life of your pontoon furniture. It is in our best interest to help you protect your new seats.
- 4 year full replacement warranty on premium pontoon covers.
- 8.8 oz, 600 denier premium marine grade polyester fabric.
- Premium, color fast polyester pontoon boat covers won't stain or fade.
- Use these pontoon covers for storage and travel.
Pontoon Cover Features
- Loads of tie-down loops for secure highway trailering.
- Heavy duty sewn-in bungee cord secures cover under your deck.
- Plenty of straps to secure your pontoon cover when trailering.
- PU coated polyester fabric is water resistant.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have a 25' San Pan that I want to cover while it is in the water. It also has abimini top. will your cover work without major struggles?
Yes , this cover should work for you but you will nee to make sure you lay your bimini top all the way down before installing the pontoon cover.
We have a 24' party barge with a pointed bow. It looks like these are made for square decks. Do you think it will fit and strap down securely?
It seems like that they will fit just fine, these have shock cords that are sewn into the fabric. You should be ok.
I have a 2270 CREST II-LE. I would like to lay down the back bimini and cover it with new cover. What size do you think I should order. i am thinking the 24-26 would be the better choice ??
You will need to compare our meansurements to your available space to determine if it will fit or not.
Do you have this in burgundy?
No we only have these in the colors listed.
Hello I have a brand new 25’ regency with Bimini top how does your cover around the frame the cover stretches around the bottom correct??
Yes, Our covers have shock cords sewn into the fabric of the cover so that they stretch and fit.