28" Corner Pontoon Seats
Note: pontoon boat seats must be supported against railing.
Classic Pontoon Boat Seats
- Classic pontoon furniture uses superior quality materials in a more affordable style.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
- Overall Seat Width: 28" x 28"
- Overall Seat Height: 29.5"
- Overall Seat Depth: 28"
- Seat Cushion Depth: 23"
PontoonStuff® was founded on the idea that rebuilding a pontoon boat should be affordable and that you shouldn't need a payment to get that new boat feeling. With factory-grade pontoon furniture, flooring, and parts, we make it affordable to have a great-looking pontoon boat again!
Here are some quick facts about us:
- We've been in business since 2005, and have helped over 200,000 customers fix up their pontoons. We sell to an average of 35,000 new customers per year.
- We sell more replacement pontoon boat seats than all other marine retailers combined, and focus on offering everything you need for your pontoon restoration.
- Designing, building, and selling our pontoon boat seats directly gives us a big advantage: We can invest more in quality because we control the entire process.
- All products are stocked and shipped from our facilities in Elkhart, IN and Dalton, GA.
Before building our own DeckMate brand of pontoon furniture in 2012, we sold nearly every brand of replacement pontoon seating, so we understand what makes a high-quality seat. Because of our experience with other seat brands, we knew where to focus our efforts in order to offer superior quality pontoon boat seats.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement on any defective pontoon furniture. No other pontoon boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your pontoon boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
* For more information about our warranty, please click here or call (877) 295-9522.
1 – Insert stud bolts (E) into the T-Nuts located in the black plastic bar on the bottom of the Back Rest Cushion.
2 – Place the Back Rest within the designated spaces and secure and tighten the 1” Washers © with the Wing Nuts (B) from the inside of the base.
3 – Align hinges attached to the Seat Cushion with the inserts located on the front of the base.
4 – Secure the Seat Cushion to the base with the 1/2” Bolts (D) (You can adjust the hinges left and right, up and down, to get the best fit.)
Click the Ask a Question button.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does your corner seats have under the seat storage?
Yes. Our 28" Corner Pontoon Seats have open storage underneath the cushion. It is the same shape of the base itself.
Trying to determine the length?
These 28" Corner Pontoo Seats are 28" by 28". The have an estimated 8" radius for the corner of your pontoon boat.
How much does the 28 much corner section weight?
The 28" Corner Pontoon Seat weighs a total of 58 lbs.
Does the corner seat need railing to support it, or can it be free standing?
This corner pontoon seat needs to be supported by the rail on at least one side. Both side do not need to be supported though. If you click on the link below it will take you to our customer photos you will see an example in the first picture where the customer has one side of the 28" corner seat against the rail in the front of the boat. The back side of the seat that is positioned by their pontoon gate in front of the console is not supported.
Pontoon Rebuild pictures
Boat cover for this seat/
I'm sorry but we do not currently offer indiviual seat covers for our seats. We are working on this and hope to offer them in the future.
When buying individual seats, do they come with the necessary hardware (nuts & bolts)?
Yes, when buying individual pontoons seats all the seats will come with the necessary hardware to install them into your pontoon boat.
I'm confused on how the measurements are. Is the actual measurement 28" from side to side or 56" from side to side (14" middle to side,totaling the 28")?
Each side of this pontoon seat measures 28" inches in the back.
what is the radius of the corner seats
This pontoon corner seat has an 8" radius
Can I buy a replacement cushion? I lost one of mine in the wind while driving
I'm sorry to hear that you lost your pontoon seat cushion. Yes of course, Please give us a call at 1-877-295-9522 and e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get you taken care of.
what do they mean by depth when measuring?
How deep a seat is determines how far the seat will come into the walkway. This is concidered depth.
When figuring the length in inches across the back section on my pontoon, how many inches would I need for a corner seat, a 38 inch seat and 7 inch seat end. I'm just not certain how many inches I will need across the back when I put these together? In other words, I'm not sure how many inches to allow for the corner seat portion across the back. I assume the same would apply to the side portion.
Our 28" Corner Seats are 28" by 28". So, Adding the 28 inches to the 38 inch seat and 7 inch arm rest would give you a total of 73 total inches.