Pontoon Boat Seats (PG1780)
Note: pontoon boat seats must be supported against railing.
Premium Pontoon Boat Seats.
- Plush, pillowed pontoon boat seats with quality double top stitching for that new boat look.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
- 90" minimum needed across rear to install pontoon boat seats
- 90" minimum needed up rear port side for pontoon seats
- 83" minimum needed in front to install pontoon boat furniture
- (2) 55" pontoon boat lounge seats
- (3) 28" pontoon boat corner seat with cup holders
- (2) 38" pontoon boat bench seats
- (1) NEW STYLE Pontoon boat steering console (Click Here To See)
- (1) Pontoon boat bucket seat w/ pedestal
- (1) Left side pontoon boat lean back seat with cup holders
- (1) Right side pontoon boat lean back seat with cup holders
- (1) Right side pontoon boat seat arms with cup holders
- (1) Left side pontoon boat seat arm with cup holders
- Mounting hardware is included to secure seat bases to the deck of your pontoon boat
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide good customer service. If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues we will pay to return and replace your seating immediately. Simply contact us and we will take care of everything.
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement of any defective pontoon furniture.
- We pay all shipping costs associated with any defects or warranty, no cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat the buyer is covered, just provide us with an original order number.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement on any defective pontoon furniture. No other pontoon boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your pontoon boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
PontoonStuff® was founded on the idea that rebuilding a pontoon boat should be affordable and that you shouldn't need a payment to get that new boat feeling. With factory-grade pontoon furniture, flooring, and parts, we make it affordable to have a great-looking pontoon boat again!
Here are some quick facts about us:
- We've been in business since 2005, and have helped over 200,000 customers fix up their pontoons. We sell to an average of 35,000 new customers per year.
- We sell more replacement pontoon boat seats than all other marine retailers combined, and focus on offering everything you need for your pontoon restoration.
- Designing, building, and selling our pontoon boat seats directly gives us a big advantage: We can invest more in quality because we control the entire process.
- All products are stocked and shipped from our facilities in Elkhart, IN and Dalton, GA.
Before building our own DeckMate brand of pontoon furniture in 2012, we sold nearly every brand of replacement pontoon seating, so we understand what makes a high-quality seat. Because of our experience with other seat brands, we knew where to focus our efforts in order to offer superior quality pontoon boat seats.
These pontoon boat seats make up our Premium PG1780 pontoon furniture set.
4 - 55" pontoon boat lounge seats
3 - 28" pontoon boat corner seat with cup holders
2 - 38" pontoon boat bench seat
1 - NEW STYLE Pontoon boat steering console (Click Here To See)
1 - Pontoon boat bucket seat w/ pedestal
1 - Right side pontoon boat lean back seat with cup holders
1 - Left side pontoon boat lean back seat with cup holders
1 - Right side pontoon boat seat arms with cup holders
1 - Left side pontoon boat seat arm with cup holders
1 – Insert stud bolts (E) into the T-Nuts located in the black plastic bar on the bottom of the Back Rest Cushion.
2 – Place the Back Rest within the designated spaces and secure and tighten the 1” Washers © with the Wing Nuts (B) from the inside of the base.
3 – Align hinges attached to the Seat Cushion with the inserts located on the front of the base.
4 – Secure the Seat Cushion to the base with the 1/2” Bolts (D) (You can adjust the hinges left and right, up and down, to get the best fit.)
Click the Ask a Question button.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can you cut holes for speakers?
Yes! you can easily cut into the pontoon boat seat bases and add speakers
If I order set PG 1780, what would my total cost be shipped to Smithville Tennessee? And how long would it take for me to actually receive it from the time I order?
If you order the Pontoon Boat Seats before 4pm EST they would ship out the same day. We do not charge for shipping for items over $50.00 and no sales tax for customers located outside of Indiana.
How long would it take to ship?
If you order these Pontoon Boat Seats before 4pm EST that will ship the same day. It depends where the Pontoon Boat Seats are being sent. The max amount of business days would be 5 which is california anywhere else should be sooner than that.
Hello can I just buy the tops ( cushion ) I already bought the bases
Unfortunately we don't just sell replacement pontoon seat cushions unless they are used specifically on our bases. If you have our pontoon furniture we can replace the cushions (at no cost to you) but since our seats are built custom for our bases they are not universal and therefore will not fit on anyone else's plastic base. This is a very common question and it is always less expensive to simply replace all your seating rather than try to have new cushions custom-made for your bases.
I have an 05 Harris 24’ cruise, do you offer exact replacement seats for the front 2 lounge seats ?
No, we make our own seats. We consider them to be universal and matching the measurements would be the best way to replace seats with us.
No toilets in these?
These are not designed to be used as toilets.
How about the sun platform across the rear of the pontoon
You will need to purchase our Seat Vinyl. We offer this at the running yard and 54" wide.
Our first pontoon we used (gray/ blue premium seats). This one we were hoping for (gray/red seats), but you don't have them in premium. Can you make (gray/red) in premium?
Unfortunately, no. These Pontoon Boat Seats are mass produced with the color combinations that are listed in the Premium and Classic Lines.