Pontoon Bench Seats (PRG90)
Note: pontoon boat seats must be supported against railing.
Premium Pontoon Boat Seats.
- Plush, pillowed pontoon boat seats with quality double top stitching for that new boat look.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
- 90" minimum needed to install pontoon bench seat
- (2) 38" pontoon boat lounge seats
- Left and right side seat arm rests with cup holders
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide good customer service. If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues we will pay to return and replace your seating immediately. Simply contact us and we will take care of everything.
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement of any defective pontoon furniture.
- We pay all shipping costs associated with any defects or warranty, no cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat the buyer is covered, just provide us with an original order number.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement on any defective pontoon furniture. No other pontoon boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your pontoon boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
PontoonStuff® was founded on the idea that rebuilding a pontoon boat should be affordable and that you shouldn't need a payment to get that new boat feeling. With factory-grade pontoon furniture, flooring, and parts, we make it affordable to have a great-looking pontoon boat again!
Here are some quick facts about us:
- We've been in business since 2005, and have helped over 200,000 customers fix up their pontoons. We sell to an average of 35,000 new customers per year.
- We sell more replacement pontoon boat seats than all other marine retailers combined, and focus on offering everything you need for your pontoon restoration.
- Designing, building, and selling our pontoon boat seats directly gives us a big advantage: We can invest more in quality because we control the entire process.
- All products are stocked and shipped from our facilities in Elkhart, IN and Dalton, GA.
Before building our own DeckMate brand of pontoon furniture in 2012, we sold nearly every brand of replacement pontoon seating, so we understand what makes a high-quality seat. Because of our experience with other seat brands, we knew where to focus our efforts in order to offer superior quality pontoon boat seats.
These pontoon boat seats make up our Premium PRG90 pontoon furniture set.
1 - Premium Left Pontoon Boat Seat Arm
1 - Premium Right Pontoon Boat Seat Arm
2 - 38" Premium Pontoon Boat Seats
1 – Insert stud bolts (E) into the T-Nuts located in the black plastic bar on the bottom of the Back Rest Cushion.
2 – Place the Back Rest within the designated spaces and secure and tighten the 1” Washers © with the Wing Nuts (B) from the inside of the base.
3 – Align hinges attached to the Seat Cushion with the inserts located on the front of the base.
4 – Secure the Seat Cushion to the base with the 1/2” Bolts (D) (You can adjust the hinges left and right, up and down, to get the best fit.)
Click the Ask a Question button.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What are the actual dimensions (all 3) for this set?
Overall Pontoon Seat Dimensions: 90" From outside armrest to outside armrest for the Pontoon Bench Seat Package.
I need charcoal, burgandy and tan colors do you have availsble
Unfourtantly, we do not offer any custom colors. The closest color combination we have for pontoon seats is a burgundy, tan and beige.
How wide are the arm rest. I need to do 85 long
Our pontoon arm rest are 7" wide. This pontoon grouping should be a very good fit for your 85" inches of avliable space on your pontoon boat.
I want to install a bench seat across the back of my runabout. The 55" is too narrow and the 90" is too wide. Can I purchase a 90" without the arm rests? The 76" bench would fit perfectly. Also, since I won't need the bench for 4 1/2 months, could I custom order it in White w/ Teal accents? Thank you.
Unfortunately, we do not offer custom furniture. And you if you do not want the Arm Rests, you can order the items individually.
what the battery that connects to the motor ? where does it go? I do not see the backside of the rear bench seats.
Some people will place it inside of their bases to accomodate for the space being taken up.
Does this bench come with the 2 armrests as per the photo?
Yes. Thats what will give it the final 90" measurement listed below.
what is the weight of the PRG90 ?
This Pontoon Grouping weighs roughly 150 lbs. That includes the cushions and bases as well as arm rests.