Premium Reclining Pontoon Captain's Chair
Note: The Reclining Captain's Chair fits our Adjustable Pedestal with Seat Slider
Premium Pontoon Boat Seats.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Our plush, pillowed pontoon seating features quality double-top stitching, for that new boat look.
- Our pontoon seats will last! We only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread, because the quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot.
- Treated and coated! Our 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- We use no wood! DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts. Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break.
Pontoon Boat Seat Dimensions:
- 31" overall height from pedestal to top of back rest cushion
- 23" overall depth of Reclining Helm Chair from back rest to front of seat cushion
- 19" depth and 19" width of seating area between arm rests
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
We cover your shipping! Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide good customer service. If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your seating immediately. Simply contact us and we will take care of everything.
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement of any defective pontoon furniture.
- We pay all shipping costs associated with any defects or warranty, no cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat, the buyer is covered; just provide us with an original order number.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Are the arm rest movable?
They do move to a verticle position. They stop at the horizontal position. They do move with the Back Rest and do not stay in position.
This ivory premium captains chair is exactly what I am looking for. It is showing out of stock until May 25. Does that mean one can ship by May 25th if I purchase today? When could I expect delivery in the state of Minnesota?
This means that you can expect the Captains Chair will ship on May 25th. It takes 2-3 business days for the seat to be delivered from the ship date.
The Premium Reclining Pontoon Captains Chair weighs 50 pounds.
Is this a universal seat? Looking for a replacement seat for a Weeres pontoon boat.
Yes. This Premium Reclining Pontoon Captains Chair will fit any standard 4 bolt desgin Pedestal.
will swivel all away around?
In order to have this reclining pontoon seat swivel you will need to mount this to a seat pedestal that swivles.
What are the dementions on the seat , how tall is the back and such?
This pontoon captain's chairs dimensions are below. 31" overall height from pedestal to top of back rest cushion 23" overall depth of Reclining Helm Chair from back rest to front of seat cushion 19" depth and 19" width of seating area between arm rests
Do I need to have a slider pedestal or can I just use the one I have
If you want to use the current one you have, you will need to compare the measurements. We do have a slider pedestal that will fit. LINK:https://www.pontoonstuff.com/products/adjustable-pedestal-slider-swivel
Premium Reclining Pontoon Captain's Chair - What are the dimensions, particularly outside of arm rest to arm rest (max width)?
The width including the Arm Rest would be 25.5 inches.
What’s a slider pedestal? Picture please of one.
Here is the link for the Sliding Pedestal. https://www.pontoonstuff.com/products/adjustable-pedestal-slider-swivel
What is the weight of the chair?
This chair weighs 50 lbs
Can you get this made in black ?
No, we do not. We only offer the colors on our website.
Does it swivel
That would depend on the pedestal you attached the Reclining captains chair to. Our pedestals do swivel.
Will I be able to just slip it in the existing base of my wheeres
I do not believe this will fit the previous base and or pedestal from other companies.