55" Classic Pontoon Boat Seat
Classic Pontoon Boat Seats
- Classic pontoon furniture uses superior quality materials in a more affordable style.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
- Overall Seat Width: 55"
- Overall Seat Height: 29.5"
- Overall Seat Depth: 24.5"
- Seat Cushion Depth: 18"
- Seat Base Depth: 24"
- Seat uses two 27.5" bases
PontoonStuff® was founded on the idea that rebuilding a pontoon boat should be affordable and that you shouldn't need a payment to get that new boat feeling. With factory-grade pontoon furniture, flooring, and parts, we make it affordable to have a great-looking pontoon boat again!
Here are some quick facts about us:
- We've been in business since 2005, and have helped over 200,000 customers fix up their pontoons. We sell to an average of 35,000 new customers per year.
- We sell more replacement pontoon boat seats than all other marine retailers combined, and focus on offering everything you need for your pontoon restoration.
- Designing, building, and selling our pontoon boat seats directly gives us a big advantage: We can invest more in quality because we control the entire process.
- All products are stocked and shipped from our facilities in Elkhart, IN and Dalton, GA.
Before building our own DeckMate brand of pontoon furniture in 2012, we sold nearly every brand of replacement pontoon seating, so we understand what makes a high-quality seat. Because of our experience with other seat brands, we knew where to focus our efforts in order to offer superior quality pontoon boat seats.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 6 year full replacement on any defective pontoon furniture. No other pontoon boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your pontoon boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
* For more information about our warranty, please click here or call (877) 295-9522.
Orders over $100 is FREE! Place an order by 4pm EST (Mon - Fri) and we'll ship it the same day! For additional shipping information, please click here.
If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of your product, you may request a return for any unused and undamaged merchandise up to 30 days after date of delivery for a complete refund (excluding cost of return shipping). For more information about returns, please click here.
1 – Insert stud bolts (E) into the T-Nuts located in the black plastic bar on the bottom of the Back Rest Cushion.
2 – Place the Back Rest within the designated spaces and secure and tighten the 1” Washers © with the Wing Nuts (B) from the inside of the base.
3 – Align hinges attached to the Seat Cushion with the inserts located on the front of the base.
4 – Secure the Seat Cushion to the base with the 1/2” Bolts (D) (You can adjust the hinges left and right, up and down, to get the best fit.)
Click the Ask a Question button.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How much is shipping
Free for orders $100 and over before tax.
What is the difference between the classic and the premium seats
The premium seating has 1.5" more foam around all of the cushion and offers a few different color options.
The classic is a smaller seat in terms of cushion size and has a few less color options.
will the classic armrests work with this seat?
Yes - the classic armrests will work with this seat.
What is the recommended way to clean the vinyl?
We recommend using our 303 seat cleaner and protectant to clean your boat seats.
What kind of warranty does the Classic come with, and also the Premium?
All of our pontoons seats come with a 6 year warranty.
What is the weight of this seat?
This 55 inch pontoon seat fully assembled weighs about 80 Lbs.
I received my order this week and one is a 55 inch seat but noticed that I received two 27.5 inch bases instead of a 55 inch one. Is this correct and if so how are the two bases suppose to attach to each other?
That is correct, the 55 inch pontoon bench seat comes with two 27.5 benches. These bases are held together by the pontoon seat back and pontoon seat cushion. There is no need to attach the actual bases together but you could if you so desired by drilling two holes through the inside of the bases and attaching them with a bolt,washer and nut.
Do these seats have a release value e for water if any is inside the seat storage compartment?
No our seats do not come with a release valve. They do have drain channels and holes to help drain any water out of the pontoon base.
Does kc55-200 come with base
Yes this pontoon boat seats comes with the base.
What are the key differences between your Classic & Premium seats?
Our premium seating has 1.5" more foam cushioning all the way around. We also offer more colors in the premium models.
Do you secure the seat bases to the pontoon deck floor?
Yes - You must screw the bases into the floor of your boat or it will be a safety hazard.
My boat has aluminum decking, what type of bolts do you include for anchoring the new seats?
All of our benches come with four stainless screws to anchor your bench to the floor of your boat.