Classic Large Pontoon Console
Classic Pontoon Boat Seats
- Classic pontoon furniture uses superior quality materials in a more affordable style.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
- Overall Console Width: 41"
- Overall Console Depth: 21"
- Overall Console Height: 38"
- Removable access panel under dash allows you to bolt down top after you have installed all your steering and electrical items
- If you add the gauge and switch panels, they will not be pre-installed.
Premium Accessories package includes a wiring harness.
PontoonStuff® was founded on the idea that rebuilding a pontoon boat should be affordable and that you shouldn't need a payment to get that new boat feeling. With factory-grade pontoon furniture, flooring, and parts, we make it affordable to have a great-looking pontoon boat again!
Here are some quick facts about us:
- We've been in business since 2005, and have helped over 200,000 customers fix up their pontoons. We sell to an average of 35,000 new customers per year.
- We sell more replacement pontoon boat seats than all other marine retailers combined, and focus on offering everything you need for your pontoon restoration.
- Designing, building, and selling our pontoon boat seats directly gives us a big advantage: We can invest more in quality because we control the entire process.
- All products are stocked and shipped from our facilities in Elkhart, IN and Dalton, GA.
Before building our own DeckMate brand of pontoon furniture in 2012, we sold nearly every brand of replacement pontoon seating, so we understand what makes a high-quality seat. Because of our experience with other seat brands, we knew where to focus our efforts in order to offer superior quality pontoon boat seats.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 6 year full replacement on any defective pontoon furniture. No other pontoon boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your pontoon boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
* For more information about our warranty, please click here or call (877) 295-9522.
Orders over $100 is FREE! Place an order by 4pm EST (Mon - Fri) and we'll ship it the same day! For additional shipping information, please click here.
If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of your product, you may request a return for any unused and undamaged merchandise up to 30 days after date of delivery for a complete refund (excluding cost of return shipping). For more information about returns, please click here.
Large Pontoon Console Assembly:
- Take the 1/4-20 Stud Bolts and insert them in the T-Nut inserts located on the underside of the Large Helm Top. NOTE: Make sure you do not twist the stud bolts more than 2 - 3 full rotations.
- Place the top of the top of the console on the base where the indent fits into the slots.
- From the inside of the console, use the four (4) washers and four (4) wing nuts given to fasten the Large Helm Top to the Large Helm Base.
- Once the Helm Top and the Helm Base are tightened, place the access door on with the three (3) Black Knobs to secure the door to the base.
Click the Ask a Question button.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do you guys also customize consoles?
No. Unfortunately, we do not offer customized consoles. Our products are universal which means we cannot offer customized products.
If I purchase the Classic Large Pontoon Console with the Premium Gauge, switch Panel and Wheel package, does it come assembled or will I have to cut holes to install gauges and switch panel myself.
The Classic Large Pontoon Console will not come assembled. You will just need to cut your holes for the pontoon gagues and pontoon switch. We do include a template to make this job easy.
I have 91 fisher pontoon will the shifter work with your classic large pontoon console
Unfortunately, we are not familiar with the shifter that your 91 Fisher Pontoon. But, we do have measurements of the console if you are to look at the feature photos located at the bottom, or below, the other large photo.
Do you sell all the seats in a package deal or different configurations?
All of our pontoon furniture packages are just the prices of the individual seats added up, there is no discount for the groupings. If you scroll through our Classic and Premium pontoon boat seats pages you'll see many interior options and you can also use our Deck Deisgner software to build your own custom interior. Here is a link:
Does this console allow for side mounted engine control?
We do not recommend using the Side Mounted Engine Control on the Pontoon Console. It does not have a designated spot for that.
Does the shifter mount on the lower right hand panel below the rocker switches?
Yes, You could mount your shifter in the spot you mentioned on this pontoon console.
Is this console sturdy enough or strong enough to mount a dolphin T-top pro plus to the sides. Link for T-Top : https://www.dolphinttop.com/boat-t-top/157
You may want to reinforce it, just to make sure. But we would recommend using bolts to install the console to the deck.
Where is the "designated place" for the glove box on the large connole?
The designated spot on the large console is located on the left side towards the middle. If you click through our pictures there is one that will show it to you.