Classic Pontoon Boat Console
Classic Styling With Superior Quality. (Lifetime Warranty On Console)
Pontoon Boat Console Dimensions:
- 33" overall height, 15" total depth, 27" total width.
- Access panel is on front of captain's stand.
We cut out the middle man! Because we design, build and sell our pontoon boat seats directly, we can offer you the best prices on the highest quality pontoon furniture.
Classic Pontoon Boat Seats.
- Classic pontoon furniture uses superior quality materials in a more affordable style.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide good customer service. If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues we will pay to return and replace your seating immediately. Simply contact us and we will take care of everything.
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement of any defective pontoon furniture.
- We pay all shipping costs associated with any defects or warranty, no cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat the buyer is covered, just provide us with an original order number.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Has anyone mounted a plexiglass windshield on this console and if so where did you find one that fit well ?
We do not currently offer a windshield for this pontoon boat console but after your question it made me think why the heck don't we! I apologize we cannot help at this time but we will begin the process of making a custom windshield immediately. It may take until late fall to have them in stock.
What type of locking device is offered to protect items stored under the seat?
Unfortunately we don't offer a locking device for our pontoon consoles. To access the interior you need to remove the 4 bolts that secure the uphostered panel to the back. The only secure way to store something would be a locking glove box but that is not a great deal of storage.
How do you keep rain water out of the cup holders on the top of the console?
Most customers will simply drill a small hole in the bottom of the cupholders on their pontoon console to let the water drain out.
Doesn't drilling drain holes in the console cupholders result in water dripping into the inside of the console? Do you then drill drainholes in the bottom of the console?
Yes, you are more then welcome to drill drain holes in the pontoon console as well. We already have drain channels built into the bottom of the pontoon cosnole to help with this issue.
In some of your customers' photos, this console does not have a raised decorative lip/edge that surrounds the face of the console. However, the pictures above do have this raised edge. Can you confirm whether or not there is a raised edge of the current version?
We changed the design of our pontoon console a few years ago. The raised edge you are referring to is the current version you will be receiving for your pontoon boat if you order from us.
Does the console have knockouts for gauges?
You would need to cut out your own spaces for gauges on our Classic Pontoon Boat Console. This is easy to do with a hole saw or even a jigsaw. This allows the customer to customize their gauge cluster on their pontoon console anyway they would like.
I have a side mount throttle control , mounted to the side of my current console , will this console allow me to mount it in the same place ?
Unfortunately, the Classic Pontoon Boat Console will not allow for side mounted throttle.
Getting ready for spring (wishful thinking anyway) here in Western NC. Have you made any progress on a windshield for this console ?
No, unfortuantely, we do not carry a windshield for this Classic Pontoon Boat Console.