Pontoon Boat Seats (CFG56)
Note: pontoon boat seats must be supported against railing.
Classic Pontoon Boat Seats
- Classic pontoon furniture uses superior quality materials in a more affordable style.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
Pontoon Boat Seat Dimensions:
- 56" minimum needed to install pontoon boat furniture
- (2) 28" pontoon boat bench seats
- (2) 28" pontoon corner boat seats with cup holders
- Mounting hardware is included to secure seat bases to the deck of your pontoon boat
PontoonStuff® was founded on the idea that rebuilding a pontoon boat should be affordable and that you shouldn't need a payment to get that new boat feeling. With factory-grade pontoon furniture, flooring, and parts, we make it affordable to have a great-looking pontoon boat again!
Here are some quick facts about us:
- We've been in business since 2005, and have helped over 200,000 customers fix up their pontoons. We sell to an average of 35,000 new customers per year.
- We sell more replacement pontoon boat seats than all other marine retailers combined, and focus on offering everything you need for your pontoon restoration.
- Designing, building, and selling our pontoon boat seats directly gives us a big advantage: We can invest more in quality because we control the entire process.
- All products are stocked and shipped from our facilities in Elkhart, IN and Dalton, GA.
Before building our own DeckMate brand of pontoon furniture in 2012, we sold nearly every brand of replacement pontoon seating, so we understand what makes a high-quality seat. Because of our experience with other seat brands, we knew where to focus our efforts in order to offer superior quality pontoon boat seats.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 6 year full replacement on any defective pontoon furniture. No other pontoon boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your pontoon boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
* For more information about our warranty, please click here or call (877) 295-9522.
Orders over $100 is FREE! Place an order by 4pm EST (Mon - Fri) and we'll ship it the same day! For additional shipping information, please click here.
If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of your product, you may request a return for any unused and undamaged merchandise up to 30 days after date of delivery for a complete refund (excluding cost of return shipping). For more information about returns, please click here.
These pontoon boat seats make up our Premium CFG56 pontoon furniture set.
2 - 28" pontoon boat lounge seats
2 - 28" pontoon corner boat seats with cup holders
1 – Insert stud bolts (E) into the T-Nuts located in the black plastic bar on the bottom of the Back Rest Cushion.
2 – Place the Back Rest within the designated spaces and secure and tighten the 1” Washers © with the Wing Nuts (B) from the inside of the base.
3 – Align hinges attached to the Seat Cushion with the inserts located on the front of the base.
4 – Secure the Seat Cushion to the base with the 1/2” Bolts (D) (You can adjust the hinges left and right, up and down, to get the best fit.)
Click the Ask a Question button.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
My old vinyl seats continue to get gray spots on the vinyl no matter how I clean them . I cover the seats with snap on canvas or vinyl covers when the boat is not in use but when I uncover it the spots are back and they look horrible. Will your new vinyl seats also begin to show those grayish black spots I assume is mildew?
We have never had this problem on our seats because we make sure all of our marine vinyl is treated with anti-microbial agents which will prevent the formation of the pink mold. What happens is that moisture that gets trapped inside the seat cushion and breeds a certain type of mold that grows in the vinyl and then becomes visible on the outside. There’s no way to clean it or get rid of it once it takes hold in the vinyl. It’s a major problem for companies that use lower quality material and that don’t spend the extra money on the treatment process that’s necessary to prevent it. You’ll never have this problem with any of our seating though. And we always stand behind our products so even if there was some strange case where we had an issue with vinyl not being treated properly we would simply replace everything on your boat for free. But we have not had to do this.
I already have the bases all i need are the seats can i order just seats no bases and price list if so.
Unfortunately we don't just sell replacement pontoon seat cushions unless they are used specifically on our bases. If you have our pontoon furniture we can replace the cushions (at no cost to you) but since our seats are built custom for our bases they are not universal and therefore will not fit on anyone else's plastic base. This is a very common question and it is always less expensive to simply replace all your seating rather than try to have new cushions custom-made for your bases.
Are these seats available in ivory/tan/blue? I received your samples and the ivory matched my main seat colors.
Our Ivory/Tan/Blue color combination is only available in our Premium line of pontoon boat furniture. We do have all the Premium pontoon seats in stock for that color but unfortunately it is not available in our Classic line of pontoon seat.
Do you guys sell matching vinyl
You may find our matching seat vinyl which is available by the yard here: https://www.pontoonstuff.com/collections/classic-pontoon-boat-seats/products/pontoon-boat-seat-vinyl
On these bases, can you use it as a live well or would you reinstall the metal live well that came with the boat
You can customize these bases to work as a live well. But that will take some extra care. We however do not have instructions on how to do that.