Pontoon Boat Seats (CG1804)
Note: pontoon boat seats must be supported against railing.
Classic Pontoon Boat Seats.
- Classic pontoon furniture uses superior quality materials in a more affordable style.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
- 90" minimum needed across rear for pontoon boat seats
- 45" minimum needed to install pontoon seats in front of pontoon
- (4) 38" pontoon boat seats
- (1) Swingback pontoon boat seat
- (1) Pontoon bucket seat with pedestal
- (1) NEW STYLE Pontoon boat steering console (Click Here To See)
- (2) Left side pontoon boat seat arm rest with cup holders
- (2) Right side pontoon boat seat arm rest with cup holders
- Mounting hardware is included to secure each pontoon seat base to the deck of your pontoon boat
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide good customer service. If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues we will pay to return and replace your seating immediately. Simply contact us and we will take care of everything.
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement of any defective pontoon furniture.
- We pay all shipping costs associated with any defects or warranty, no cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat the buyer is covered, just provide us with an original order number.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement on any defective pontoon furniture. No other pontoon boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your pontoon boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
PontoonStuff® was founded on the idea that rebuilding a pontoon boat should be affordable and that you shouldn't need a payment to get that new boat feeling. With factory-grade pontoon furniture, flooring, and parts, we make it affordable to have a great-looking pontoon boat again!
Here are some quick facts about us:
- We've been in business since 2005, and have helped over 200,000 customers fix up their pontoons. We sell to an average of 35,000 new customers per year.
- We sell more replacement pontoon boat seats than all other marine retailers combined, and focus on offering everything you need for your pontoon restoration.
- Designing, building, and selling our pontoon boat seats directly gives us a big advantage: We can invest more in quality because we control the entire process.
- All products are stocked and shipped from our facilities in Elkhart, IN and Dalton, GA.
Before building our own DeckMate brand of pontoon furniture in 2012, we sold nearly every brand of replacement pontoon seating, so we understand what makes a high-quality seat. Because of our experience with other seat brands, we knew where to focus our efforts in order to offer superior quality pontoon boat seats.
1 – Insert stud bolts (E) into the T-Nuts located in the black plastic bar on the bottom of the Back Rest Cushion.
2 – Place the Back Rest within the designated spaces and secure and tighten the 1” Washers © with the Wing Nuts (B) from the inside of the base.
3 – Align hinges attached to the Seat Cushion with the inserts located on the front of the base.
4 – Secure the Seat Cushion to the base with the 1/2” Bolts (D) (You can adjust the hinges left and right, up and down, to get the best fit.)
Click the Ask a Question button.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
2008 Suncruiser by Lowe SS220 Ser. # LWCP0114H708. What order # do I need for rear an side, left front and right front, driver seat and pedtial, sun bath deck across back over motor and fuel tank?
Please follow this link (https://www.pontoonstuff.com/pages/replacement-pontoon-boat-seats) and we can make a couple suggestions when we have those measurements. You can email then to Support@pontoonstuff.com
I have a 2000 20' Misty Harbor, model Harbor. Do you have seats that i can change out the whole set ? I like the colors burgundy and creme. If so what would the complete set cost
You would need to follow the link below and give them to us. We then can find the best fitting seats for your Pontoon Boat.
I have a '90 24' Playbouy. I'm replacing all seats. My front bench seats are 52" with a separate 8" radius arm rest on one end. Can a 52" bench seat be found?
No, unfortunately, we do not carry a 52" inch Pontoon Boat Seat. The largest Pontoon Seat we have is a 55" in the Premium line.
will this fit a 1992 aqua patio 20 ft pontoon
You will want to take the measurments of the Pontoon Boat Seats group CG1804, and match them to your Pontoon Boat. Our Pontoon Seating is not boat specific. Here are the measurements:
90" minimum needed across rear for pontoon boat seats. 45" minimum needed to install pontoon seats in front of pontoon.
I have a 2000 model 21' Sun-tracker Sugniture Series party barge I want to replace all seats in boat . 2- front ones right and left 1-rear seat and corner that turns around left side (left side is facing front of boat in drivers seat) 1-captain chair this is for sitting 2 people that has a live well under seat I don't need the live well (probably 36") Also I need the pad that goes over rear of boat that is used for sitting and tanning.. Do you have access to the exact replacement sizes and seats needed for this? Thank you
Unfortunately nothing is standard in the pontoon business and builders tend to change with every year so knowing the model won't tell us exactly what we need. Lucky for you we can get close to matching your exsisting layout or you can redisgn the lay out completely. You will need to measure for new seats then you can use our designer to set up your layout. I have included links to both below.
Measuring for new seats
In terms of the pad that goes over the rear of the boat, this is often called a sun deck or pad. We offer matching vinyl by the yard that will match our seats. Most customers will have a local upholsrty shop recover the pad with the new matching vinyl. This again is an item that differs by brand and year so we can not make an exact match to your exsisting boat.
I have a 20' 1987 suntracker bass buggy pontoon. Im wanting bench seats to fit the corners up front. I know they would be smaller. Is there anything available?
You will need to follow these measurements and let us know so we can determine which ones will work best for you. https://www.pontoonstuff.com/pages/replacement-pontoon-boat-seats
Is the foam itself covered with a water proof material other than the vinyl to keep it from absorbing water?
There is a water barrier between the vinyl and foam cushion.
How are the bases to be attached to the pontoon deck?
These bases are connected with 4 wood screws per base.
Needing total replacement seats for 21 foot 98 model suntracker. Can you give me total cost please
You will need to follow this link and the instructions on the link to determine the best fit for you. https://www.pontoonstuff.com/pages/replacement-pontoon-boat-seats
Also you can visit our Deck Designer to see what the Layout would look like once you add your deck specs. https://www.pontoonstuff.com/pages/deckdesigner