Classic Pontoon Boat Seats
- Classic pontoon furniture uses superior quality materials in a more affordable style.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 32 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
Pontoon Boat Seat Dimensions:
- 90" minimum needed across rear for pontoon boat seats
- 45" minimum needed to install pontoon seats in front of pontoon
- (4) 38" pontoon boat seats
- (1) Swingback pontoon boat seat
- (1) Pontoon bucket seat with pedestal
- (1) Pontoon boat steering console (Click Here To See)
- (2) Left side pontoon boat seat arm rest with cup holders
- (2) Right side pontoon boat seat arm rest with cup holders
- Mounting hardware is included to secure each pontoon seat base to the deck of your pontoon boat
Orders over $100 ship FREE! Place an order by 4pm EST (Mon - Fri) and we'll ship it the same day! For additional shipping information, please click here.
If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of your product, you may request a return for any unused and undamaged merchandise up to 30 days after date of delivery for a complete refund (excluding cost of return shipping). For more information about returns, please click here.
These pontoon boat seats make up our Classic CG1804 pontoon furniture set.
4 - 38" Pontoon boat seats
1 - Swingback pontoon boat seat
1 - Pontoon bucket seat with pedestal
1 - NEW STYLE Pontoon boat steering console (Click Here To See)
2 - Left side pontoon boat seat arm rest with cup holders
2 - Right side pontoon boat seat arm rest with cup holders
1 – Insert stud bolts (E) into the T-Nuts located in the black plastic bar on the bottom of the Back Rest Cushion.
2 – Place the Back Rest within the designated spaces and secure and tighten the 1” Washers © with the Wing Nuts (B) from the inside of the base.
3 – Align hinges attached to the Seat Cushion with the inserts located on the front of the base.
4 – Secure the Seat Cushion to the base with the 1/2” Bolts (D) (You can adjust the hinges left and right, up and down, to get the best fit.)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
2008 Suncruiser by Lowe SS220 Ser. # LWCP0114H708. What order # do I need for rear an side, left front and right front, driver seat and pedtial, sun bath deck across back over motor and fuel tank?
Please follow this link (https://www.pontoonstuff.com/pages/replacement-pontoon-boat-seats) and we can make a couple suggestions when we have those measurements. You can email then to Support@pontoonstuff.com
I have a 2000 20' Misty Harbor, model Harbor. Do you have seats that i can change out the whole set ? I like the colors burgundy and creme. If so what would the complete set cost
You would need to follow the link below and give them to us. We then can find the best fitting seats for your Pontoon Boat.
I have a '90 24' Playbouy. I'm replacing all seats. My front bench seats are 52" with a separate 8" radius arm rest on one end. Can a 52" bench seat be found?
No, unfortunately, we do not carry a 52" inch Pontoon Boat Seat. The largest Pontoon Seat we have is a 55" in the Premium line.
will this fit a 1992 aqua patio 20 ft pontoon
You will want to take the measurments of the Pontoon Boat Seats group CG1804, and match them to your Pontoon Boat. Our Pontoon Seating is not boat specific. Here are the measurements:
90" minimum needed across rear for pontoon boat seats. 45" minimum needed to install pontoon seats in front of pontoon.
I have a 2000 model 21' Sun-tracker Sugniture Series party barge I want to replace all seats in boat . 2- front ones right and left 1-rear seat and corner that turns around left side (left side is facing front of boat in drivers seat) 1-captain chair this is for sitting 2 people that has a live well under seat I don't need the live well (probably 36") Also I need the pad that goes over rear of boat that is used for sitting and tanning.. Do you have access to the exact replacement sizes and seats needed for this? Thank you
Unfortunately nothing is standard in the pontoon business and builders tend to change with every year so knowing the model won't tell us exactly what we need. Lucky for you we can get close to matching your exsisting layout or you can redisgn the lay out completely. You will need to measure for new seats then you can use our designer to set up your layout. I have included links to both below.
Measuring for new seats
In terms of the pad that goes over the rear of the boat, this is often called a sun deck or pad. We offer matching vinyl by the yard that will match our seats. Most customers will have a local upholsrty shop recover the pad with the new matching vinyl. This again is an item that differs by brand and year so we can not make an exact match to your exsisting boat.
Shipping charges to northern Il ???
All orders over $100 before tax will qualify for free shipping.
I’ve got a 22’ Hurricane Deck Boat 226FOB. I need all new seats and console.
You will want to check out our link here: https://www.pontoonstuff.com/pages/replacement-pontoon-boat-seats
Then give us a call and we can find some seats that will work for you.
I have a 20' 1987 suntracker bass buggy pontoon. Im wanting bench seats to fit the corners up front. I know they would be smaller. Is there anything available?
You will need to follow these measurements and let us know so we can determine which ones will work best for you. https://www.pontoonstuff.com/pages/replacement-pontoon-boat-seats
Is the foam itself covered with a water proof material other than the vinyl to keep it from absorbing water?
There is a water barrier between the vinyl and foam cushion.
How are the bases to be attached to the pontoon deck?
These bases are connected with 4 wood screws per base.
Needing total replacement seats for 21 foot 98 model suntracker. Can you give me total cost please
You will need to follow this link and the instructions on the link to determine the best fit for you. https://www.pontoonstuff.com/pages/replacement-pontoon-boat-seats
Also you can visit our Deck Designer to see what the Layout would look like once you add your deck specs. https://www.pontoonstuff.com/pages/deckdesigner
✓ 6 year warranty on DeckMate Boat Seats
✓ 6 year warranty on DeckMate Woven Vinyl Flooring
✓ 3 year warranty on all other carpet & flooring
✓ 3 year warranty on bimini tops
✓ 1 year warranty on everything else
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with superior products, fast shipping, and the best customer service. Exceptional products and excellent service are our top priorities!
Warranty claims are always handled quickly. We don't pass you off to some other manufacturer - we warranty all of the boat seats we sell. You can expect quick answers and solutions in the rare case that you have a problem.
Warranties are 100% transferable on all products. If you sell your boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
There is never any cost to you in the event of damage during shipping.
DeckMate® Boat Seats - 6 Year Warranty
- Industry leading warranty - All of our boat seats have a 6 year, full replacement warranty. If anything goes wrong, we will send you brand new seats without hassle or cost to you.
- We will ask for images of the defects so we can make immediate improvements in our production.
- We will send replacement boat seats to you as soon as you provide us with images.
- We do not need the
- defective boat seats back, and you are never required to pay shipping.
- We spend extra money on packaging to ensure your new boat seats will ship safely, but there is always the chance rough handling or stacking could damage the upholstery or parts. If this happens, just give us a call.
DeckMate® Woven Vinyl Flooring - 6 Year Warranty
- Industry leading warranty - Our Woven Vinyl has a 6 year, full replacement warranty. If anything goes wrong, we will send you brand new flooring without hassle or cost to you.
- We will ask for images of the defects so we can make immediate improvements in our production.
- We will send replacement flooring to you as soon as you provide us with images.
- We do not need the defective flooring back, and you are never required to pay shipping.
- We spend extra money on packaging to ensure your new flooring will ship safely, but there is always the chance rough handling or stacking could damage the flooring. If this happens, just give us a call.
Carpet & Flooring - 3 Year Warranty
- All of our carpeting and flooring is marine grade and it is protected by a 3 year warranty, which includes fading and deterioration.
Bimini Tops - 3 Year Warranty
- Full replacement on defective bimini tops. If your bimini top arrives with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your bimini top immediately.
All Other Products - 1 Year Warranty
- All of our non-seating or flooring products (other than carpet and vinyl flooring) have a 1 year warranty.
It is important to us that our customers know we will support them after the sale. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
For more information about our warranty, please call us at (877) 295-9522.
Shipping is free on any order over $100; orders under $100 has a shipping fee of $9.99. Place an order on a business day by 4 p.m. EST and in stock seats and accessories will ship the same day! No slow shipping times to save money, PontoonStuff® only ships orders using FedEx and our products will arrive to your home quickly. Map below shows time in transit.
Pontoon decking kits will be shipped using FedEx Freight services (semi-truck) and require a phone number to schedule delivery (free shipping).
Please note that decking kits take additional time to process and may not ship for up to 72 business hrs.
- We will only ship within the contiguous U.S.
- ***If you are looking to purchase items to ship to Canada, please visit https://www.canadapontoon.com/en/
Pontoon boat carpet orders
In order to offer you the best prices we ship all pontoon boat carpet orders directly from our carpet mill in Georgia. If you order pontoon boat furniture and carpet, you may receive one shipment sooner than the other depending on your location.
We do not accept international orders, no exceptions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.