Pontoon Boat Seats (CG1845)
Note: pontoon boat seats must be supported against railing.
Classic Pontoon Boat Seats
- Classic pontoon furniture uses superior quality materials in a more affordable style.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
Pontoon Boat Seat Dimensions:
- 83" minimum needed across rear for pontoon boat seats
- 73" minimum needed to install pontoon seats in front
- (2) 38" pontoon boat seats
- (2) 28" pontoon boat seats
- (3) 28" corner pontoon boat seats with cup holders
- (1) Pontoon bucket seat with pedestal
- (1) Pontoon boat steering console (Click Here To See)
- (2) Left side pontoon boat lean back seat with cup holders
- (2) Right side pontoon boat lean back seat with cup holders
- Mounting hardware is included to secure each pontoon boat seat base to the deck of your pontoon boat
PontoonStuff® was founded on the idea that rebuilding a pontoon boat should be affordable and that you shouldn't need a payment to get that new boat feeling. With factory-grade pontoon furniture, flooring, and parts, we make it affordable to have a great-looking pontoon boat again!
Here are some quick facts about us:
- We've been in business since 2005, and have helped over 200,000 customers fix up their pontoons. We sell to an average of 35,000 new customers per year.
- We sell more replacement pontoon boat seats than all other marine retailers combined, and focus on offering everything you need for your pontoon restoration.
- Designing, building, and selling our pontoon boat seats directly gives us a big advantage: We can invest more in quality because we control the entire process.
- All products are stocked and shipped from our facilities in Elkhart, IN and Dalton, GA.
Before building our own DeckMate brand of pontoon furniture in 2012, we sold nearly every brand of replacement pontoon seating, so we understand what makes a high-quality seat. Because of our experience with other seat brands, we knew where to focus our efforts in order to offer superior quality pontoon boat seats.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 6 year full replacement on any defective pontoon furniture. No other pontoon boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your pontoon boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
* For more information about our warranty, please click here or call (877) 295-9522.
Orders over $100 is FREE! Place an order by 4pm EST (Mon - Fri) and we'll ship it the same day! For additional shipping information, please click here.
If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of your product, you may request a return for any unused and undamaged merchandise up to 30 days after date of delivery for a complete refund (excluding cost of return shipping). For more information about returns, please click here.
These pontoon boat seats make up our Classic CG1845 pontoon furniture set.
2 - 38" Pontoon boat seat
2 - 28" Pontoon boat seat
3 - 28" corner pontoon boat seats with cup holders
1 - Pontoon bucket seat with pedestal
1 - NEW STYLE Pontoon boat steering console (Click Here To See)
2 - Left side pontoon boat lean back seat with cup holders
2 - Right side pontoon boat lean back seat with cup holders
1 – Insert stud bolts (E) into the T-Nuts located in the black plastic bar on the bottom of the Back Rest Cushion.
2 – Place the Back Rest within the designated spaces and secure and tighten the 1” Washers © with the Wing Nuts (B) from the inside of the base.
3 – Align hinges attached to the Seat Cushion with the inserts located on the front of the base.
4 – Secure the Seat Cushion to the base with the 1/2” Bolts (D) (You can adjust the hinges left and right, up and down, to get the best fit.)
Click the Ask a Question button.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will you replace the current configuration of my boat as is Or are my only option as shown
The great thing about pontoons is that your options are almost endless. You can pick replacement seats to replicate your current seating arrangment or customize the pontoons layout as well. I have inldued a link below that gives you a step by step explanation on how to measure for your new pontoon seats. Once you determine the avaliable room you can use our pontoon designer to configure the seats anyway you would like or buy one of our pontoon seat groupings. Feel free to call or e-mail us along the with any questions you might have.
Measuring for pontoon replacement seats
Pontoon Deck Designer
how do the seats fasten? What if my existing seat brackets are in a different place?
These are mounted to the floor with the wood screws that come with each Plastic Base.