Pontoon Boat Seats (CRG1796)
Note: pontoon boat seats must be supported against railing.
Classic Pontoon Boat Seats
- Classic pontoon furniture uses superior quality materials in a more affordable style.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
- 90" minimum needed across rear for pontoon boat seats
- (2) 38" pontoon boat seats
- (1) Swingback pontoon boat seat
- (1) Pontoon bucket seat with pedestal
- (1) Pontoon boat steering console (Click Here To See)
- (1) Left side pontoon boat seat arm rest with cup holders
- (1) Right side pontoon boat seat arm rest with cup holders
- Mounting hardware is included to secure each pontoon boat seat base to the deck of your pontoon
PontoonStuff® was founded on the idea that rebuilding a pontoon boat should be affordable and that you shouldn't need a payment to get that new boat feeling. With factory-grade pontoon furniture, flooring, and parts, we make it affordable to have a great-looking pontoon boat again!
Here are some quick facts about us:
- We've been in business since 2005, and have helped over 200,000 customers fix up their pontoons. We sell to an average of 35,000 new customers per year.
- We sell more replacement pontoon boat seats than all other marine retailers combined, and focus on offering everything you need for your pontoon restoration.
- Designing, building, and selling our pontoon boat seats directly gives us a big advantage: We can invest more in quality because we control the entire process.
- All products are stocked and shipped from our facilities in Elkhart, IN and Dalton, GA.
Before building our own DeckMate brand of pontoon furniture in 2012, we sold nearly every brand of replacement pontoon seating, so we understand what makes a high-quality seat. Because of our experience with other seat brands, we knew where to focus our efforts in order to offer superior quality pontoon boat seats.
PontoonStuff® Quality PromiseOur success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 6 year full replacement on any defective pontoon furniture. No other pontoon boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your pontoon boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
* For more information about our warranty, please click here or call (877) 295-9522.
Orders over $100 is FREE! Place an order by 4pm EST (Mon - Fri) and we'll ship it the same day! For additional shipping information, please click here.
If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of your product, you may request a return for any unused and undamaged merchandise up to 30 days after date of delivery for a complete refund (excluding cost of return shipping). For more information about returns, please click here.
These pontoon boat seats make up our Classic CRG1796 pontoon furniture set.
2 - 38" pontoon boat seats
1 - Swingback pontoon boat seat
1 - Pontoon bucket seat with pedestal
1 - Pontoon Boat steering console (Click Here To See)
1 - Left side pontoon boat seat arm rest with cup holders
1 - Pontoon Flip Flop Seat
1 - Right side pontoon boat seat arm rest with cup holders
1 – Insert stud bolts (E) into the T-Nuts located in the black plastic bar on the bottom of the Back Rest Cushion.
2 – Place the Back Rest within the designated spaces and secure and tighten the 1” Washers © with the Wing Nuts (B) from the inside of the base.
3 – Align hinges attached to the Seat Cushion with the inserts located on the front of the base.
4 – Secure the Seat Cushion to the base with the 1/2” Bolts (D) (You can adjust the hinges left and right, up and down, to get the best fit.)
Click the Ask a Question button.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
i have a pontoon with 42 inch front seats with a 6 inch end slash cup holder do you offer anything to make this work?
We have a 38" bench seats with a 7" Arm Rest that would work in that space. But that is the closest we could get to it.
What type of pedestal comes with the Pontoon bucket seat? Can I switch it out and pay the difference for an upgrade.
Our Pontoon Bucker Seat comes with a Standard Pedestal that adjusts up and down. We do have an Adjustable Seat Slider that can be purchased instead.
I am looking for a group set and I live in Lenora Ontario Canada can this be shipped to me?
Yes of course! We'd love to do business with you. Since Canada has additional costs such as shipping, duties and taxes we would need you to give us a call at (877) 295-9522 or email us at email@example.com and let us know your ship to address. We could then give you an exact quote since there will be additional charges. Thank you for the opportunity!
Do your seats have a place to mount speakers or subs?
Yes, the plastic base is hollowed out and can have whole cut out to add a speaker to them.
Do you sell this bucket seat w/pedestal separately or just with the groupings?
You can purchase them separately. The Bucket is 219.99 and the Seat Pedestal is 69.99
I know it says 90â across the back, I have exactly 89.5â across from the inside of each railing. Any chance this would work?
We cannot recommend using anything shorter the listed minimum on our measurements.