Stern Entry Pontoon Ladder (Stainless Steel)
Incredible value for a stainless steel stern entry pontoon ladder.
No more struggling to climb out of the water! Replace your old aluminum pontoon boat ladder with a new stainless pontoon ladder from PontoonStuff.
- Installation hardware is not included. Hardware needs vary depending on install, you will either need bolts or screws.
- Heavy duty all welded 316 stainless steel pontoon ladder.
- Unique universal self supporting design requires no support.
- 4 steps fold and lock in place when not deployed.
- Comfortable handrails for easy boarding.
- 400lb weight capacity.
- Used by new pontoon boat manufacturers.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Will this ladder work with pontoon extending approx 6-8" beyond deck?
I don't think you'll have enough clearance to mount this pontoon boat ladder. Our rear entry ladder has a 4" stand off and even though the ladder shoots down at an angle you won't be able to deploy it with 6-8" worth of tube sticking out.
How many inches does the folded step go under the deck mount (would hang down above the water?
When this pontoon ladder is foldeed the botoom step willl hange 7" below the deck mount.
Can you mount this on the front of a pontoon? Is there much risk of it getting damaged pulling in and out of a boat slip?
As long as you have the available space that matches the ladder, you should be able to fit the Stern Entry Ladder anywhere on the Pontoon Boat.
Do You think I could mount this on a Glastron 170 with an outboard motor
Unfortunately, since we are not boat specific we do not know whether or not it will work with any specific boats. We do recommend taking the measurements we have listed on the website and comparing them to the space you have available.