Red/Green Navigation Lights
Ensures your pontoon boat will be seen at night.
Pulsar™ side navigation lights for pontoon boats with 1-mile visibility.
Twist lock design secures lens and cover to base. Includes a 9-Watt (#906) wedge base lamp and 7” wire leads for connection to 12 VDC power supply. Installs directly to deck with two #10 fasteners (not included).
- 1-mile visibility red and green navigation lights.
- Cover and lens conceal installation fasteners and seal water out of lamp and hull.
- Smooth contours prevents lines from snagging on housing.
- Plastic covers with easy twist lock housing that makes installation easy.
- Lighting arrives to you ready to install.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
is this 2 lights
Yes you will receive a port (red) and starboard (green) side lights. You will recieve a pair of navigation lights for your pontoon boat.
Do these lights, available in chrome or brushed aluminum silver in color
We have these lights with a stainless steel cover, you can find them here: https://www.pontoonstuff.com/collections/pontoon-boat-accessories/products/red-green-led-navigation-lights
Where are these mounted traditionally on the pontoon boat?
You are required to mount the navigation lights on your pontoon boat's starboard and port side in the very front of your pontoon's deck. So they need to be mounted on the very front left and right sides in the front of your pontoon boat.