Flip Flop Pontoon Boat Seats
Note: pontoon boat seats must be supported against railing.
Premium Pontoon Boat Seats
- Our Premium Pontoon Boat Seats use plush, pillowed seat cushions with a mixture of soft and dense marine foam for all-day comfort. We use double-top & standard-top stitching on all stress points, so you never need worry about torn seams. Our pontoon boat seats look new longer!
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Our pontoon boat seat cushions are built with a mix of soft and dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most. Our Premium pontoon boat seats are built with thicker, softer seat cushions.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! All of our pontoon furniture frames are plastic. We use injection-molded plastic seat cushion frames and rotationally molded plastic seat bases.
- High-grade stainless steel hardware and staples are used on our pontoon seats, along with t-nuts, which are inserted into the plastic bases to secure each pontoon seat cushion.
Pontoon Boat Seat Dimensions:
- Overall Seat Width: 31"
- Overall Seat Height: 33"
- Overall Seat Depth: 23"
- Seat Cushion Depth: 20.5"
PontoonStuff® was founded on the idea that rebuilding a pontoon boat should be affordable and that you shouldn't need a payment to get that new boat feeling. With factory-grade pontoon furniture, flooring, and parts, we make it affordable to have a great-looking pontoon boat again!
Here are some quick facts about us:
- We've been in business since 2005, and have helped over 200,000 customers fix up their pontoons. We sell to an average of 35,000 new customers per year.
- We sell more replacement pontoon boat seats than all other marine retailers combined, and focus on offering everything you need for your pontoon restoration.
- Designing, building, and selling our pontoon boat seats directly gives us a big advantage: We can invest more in quality because we control the entire process.
- All products are stocked and shipped from our facilities in Elkhart, IN and Dalton, GA.
Before building our own DeckMate brand of pontoon furniture in 2012, we sold nearly every brand of replacement pontoon seating, so we understand what makes a high-quality seat. Because of our experience with other seat brands, we knew where to focus our efforts in order to offer superior quality pontoon boat seats.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 6 year full replacement on any defective pontoon furniture. No other pontoon boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your pontoon boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
* For more information about our warranty, please click here or call (877) 295-9522.
Orders over $100 is FREE! Place an order by 4pm EST (Mon - Fri) and we'll ship it the same day! For additional shipping information, please click here.
If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of your product, you may request a return for any unused and undamaged merchandise up to 30 days after date of delivery for a complete refund (excluding cost of return shipping). For more information about returns, please click here.
*Note: Hardware is included in aluminum arms box
Attach aluminum swing arms to base using 1-1/2" stainless bolts and 1" washers. The plastic spacers go on the inside of the aluminum bars, against plastic base. Two (2) spacers per side.
- Attach the back rest cushion to the aluminum bars using the 1-1/2" stainless bolts and 1" washers.
- Align the hinges installed on seat cushion with t-nuts installed on seat base and secure using 1/2" stainless bolts.
- When securing the Flip-Flop seat to the floor you will need to drill through the 4 indents that are inside the base. These indents are in each corner. Use a washer with your screw / bolt to help secure the base properly.
Click the Ask a Question button.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the weight limit of the flip-flop seat?
Weight limit for the Flip Flop Pontoon Boat Seat is 300lbs.
Can it be used for a live well and is there a back and a front?
No this Flip Flop Pontoon Boat Seat can not be used as a LiveWell. The front and Back of the Flip Flop Pontoon Boat Seat depends on your placement of the Hinges.
Do you custom make these by chance? Looking for this seat in a 55" version. Or if possible, just the back, and I can make the arms and base? I have your seats in the Ivory, Tan and Beige. Thank you!
No, we do not custom make our furniture. We have them made by the sizes you see listed on our website. Unfortunately, we are not certain where you could find a custom made Pontoon Flip Flop Seat.
Is the bottom seat hinged or does it just lift off for storage?..thanks.
The bottom cushion of our Flip Flop Pontoo Boat Seat it hinge mounted to the base so that you can access the inside of the base for storage.
Can this be used as a leaning post too? Or does the flip flop not lock?
The Pontoon Flip Flop does not lock into place and freely moves from one position to the other. I would not suggest using it as a leaning post.
I do not see Teal listed as a color in the Premium Flip Flop. I see Teal in the less expensive with the thin cushions so I hope I'm just over looking something.
We only offer the ivory and teal Pontoon Flip Flop Seat in the Classic Line of funriture. I do apologize for this inconvenience.
Are the bases vinyl covered to match seat main color?
Our Pontoon Boat Seats do come with matching bases. They are not vinyl covered but do have a lifetime warranty.
Is an insulated version available yet? Asked on 7-22-17
Unfortunately, we do not have an insulated version of this pontoon seat yet.
The Pontoon flip flop seat weights about 46lbs when fully assembled.
Can I get a replacement seat cushion only for flip flop seat? I had pontoon flip in storm, and tore one. If so, how much would it cost? Color I need is Navy, Thanks.
Is it one of our pontoon flip flop seats? If so do you have the Gray and Navy or Ivory and Navy. We will send you a replacement at no charge if you have one of our pontoon seats. If it is not ours I'm afraid our cushions won't fit properly on anyone elses base. Please let me know your ship to address and the correct color and we take care of you asap.
is the bottom an insulated cooler or non insulated
It's not insulated but does have a drain plug. We hope to have an insulated version soon.
My inlaws seat was damaged in the snow storm last weekend. Would you sell just the seat cushion and back rest cushion for your flip flop seat? The rest of the seat is in good, usable condition, we just need the vinyl pieces. It is the ivory,blue, and tan flip flop seat. Thanks, Mike
Please email us at Support@pontoonstuff.com
Please include pictures of your seating as well as the picture of the damaged seat. We only sell just cushions to previous customers of ours.
Would the flip flop seat be usable in place of the captain seat? Would it be tall enough?
The Pontoon Flip Flop Seat can be used in place of a captains seat. It should be plenty tall for that application. We have many customers that use the Pontoon Flip Flop seat for just that purpose!
Can speakers be installed in these seats?
You are welcome to install speakers into the bases of our seats.
Does this seat need to be installed like the full seat sets are? Or is it portable?
The Flip-Flop pontoon seat needs to be screwed or bolted to the floor of your pontoon.
We would not recommend using it as a portable seat.
can these boats seats be used in a fiberglass center council boat
Sure. This Pontoon Boat Seat can installed on any boat as long as you have the available space.
Do premier seats come in teal green as well as the classic seats
No. The Ivory and Teal color is only available in our Classic Line of Funriture.
Two Questions: 1. What is the inside dimensions? 2. Could it be used for a live-well? I understand how to plumb a live-well, more specifically will it hold water and is it durable/strong? Thanks
Inside dimensions are as follows 30" in width 15" on the base of the platform and at its deepest part is 21". We have seen customer turn the Flip Flop Seat into a live well. It does have a drain plug.