Large Pontoon Console
Premium Pontoon Boat Seats.
- Plush, pillowed pontoon boat seats with quality double top stitching for that new boat look.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
- Overall Console Width: 41"
- Overall Console Height: 38"
- Overall Console Depth: 21"
- Removable access panel under dash allows you to bolt down top after you have installed all your steering and electrical items
- 2 piece rotationally molded plastic captain stand makes installation easy
- If you add the gauge and switch panels, they will not be pre-installed.
Premium Accessories package includes a wiring harness.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide good customer service. If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues we will pay to return and replace your seating immediately. Simply contact us and we will take care of everything.
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement of any defective pontoon furniture.
- We pay all shipping costs associated with any defects or warranty, no cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat the buyer is covered, just provide us with an original order number.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement on any defective pontoon furniture. No other pontoon boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your pontoon boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
PontoonStuff® was founded on the idea that rebuilding a pontoon boat should be affordable and that you shouldn't need a payment to get that new boat feeling. With factory-grade pontoon furniture, flooring, and parts, we make it affordable to have a great-looking pontoon boat again!
Here are some quick facts about us:
- We've been in business since 2005, and have helped over 200,000 customers fix up their pontoons. We sell to an average of 35,000 new customers per year.
- We sell more replacement pontoon boat seats than all other marine retailers combined, and focus on offering everything you need for your pontoon restoration.
- Designing, building, and selling our pontoon boat seats directly gives us a big advantage: We can invest more in quality because we control the entire process.
- All products are stocked and shipped from our facilities in Elkhart, IN and Dalton, GA.
Before building our own DeckMate brand of pontoon furniture in 2012, we sold nearly every brand of replacement pontoon seating, so we understand what makes a high-quality seat. Because of our experience with other seat brands, we knew where to focus our efforts in order to offer superior quality pontoon boat seats.
1 – Insert stud bolts (E) into the T-Nuts located in the black plastic bar on the bottom of the Back Rest Cushion.
2 – Place the Back Rest within the designated spaces and secure and tighten the 1” Washers © with the Wing Nuts (B) from the inside of the base.
3 – Align hinges attached to the Seat Cushion with the inserts located on the front of the base.
4 – Secure the Seat Cushion to the base with the 1/2” Bolts (D) (You can adjust the hinges left and right, up and down, to get the best fit.)
Click the Ask a Question button.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Does console come with steering wheel?
If you order the Premium Package under the Electrical options, you shouldn't have any problems.
Can yall replace the depth sounder gauge for a fuel gauge instead? I would like it to be Fuel,Tach,Speed,Volts.
No. These Gauge panels came to us, premanufactured.
How much room do you recommend between the console and the captain's chair (we are going to use a flip flop boat seat)? 12 inches?
Unfortunately, that is the customers preference. It would also depend on who would be driving the Pontoon Boat.
Is there additional support or bracket for the Binnacle throttle mount?
No. If you wish to add support you will need to apply that yourself. We do however stand by the stength of the of the Console and should hold up.
Can you order optional gauges
No. These Pontoon gauges come with the standard ones included. We do not offer options to switch out gauges.
If I order the Large Pontoon Console with the guage, wheel package, and switches. What steering system do I need for a 1991 Suzuki DT 150 SS. Mounting in a 1991 Misty Harbor 22 foot
That would be customer preference. Since our products are universal, the Pontoon Console is not specific to any steering system.
I purchased a large console without gauges can I order the gauge package
Yes. You will need to call in to place an order for that manually. 877-295-9522.
Dual seat for helm or extra wide so grand child could set beside driver
The only option we have at the moment for a double wide captain's seat would be our flip flop pontoon seat. We are working on a larger double wide helm chair but it will not be complete until next spring.
The Large Pontoon Console weighs 62 pounds when it is fully assembled. We ship the top an the bottom in a box of their own.
can i get just the backs of the couch?
No. We only offer our Pontoon Furniture as a complete set containing the Back Rest Cushion, Seat Cushion and Plastic Molded Bases.
Can I design my own seats for my pontoon or send a picture of our current seating layout for a quote?
You click on the link below to find out the measurements we need to find seating that will match those measurements. We do not make custom seats.