Left Lean Back Pontoon Seats
Premium Quality Pontoon Furniture You Can Afford. (3-Year Full Replacement Warranty.)
Pontoon Boat Seat Dimensions.
- 17" overall width of pontoon lean back lounge.
- 33" overall height from deck to top of lay back cushion.
- 27" overall depth of lean back lounge seat.
- Seat cushion is 5" thick, 18" wide and 23" tall with a pillowed back.
- (2) cup holders in each lounge with enclosed storage in seat base.
We cut out the middle man! Because we design, build and sell our pontoon boat seats directly, we can offer you the best prices on the highest quality pontoon furniture.
- Plush, pillowed pontoon seating with quality double top stitching for that new boat look.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide good customer service. If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues we will pay to return and replace your seating immediately. Simply contact us and we will take care of everything.
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement of any defective pontoon furniture.
- We pay all shipping costs associated with any defects or warranty, no cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat the buyer is covered, just provide us with an original order number.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
How long is the entire assembly?
Less than 5 minutes. The assembly time on this pontoon boat seat is actually the quickest of all the pontoon furniture we sell, all you do is attach the seat cushion to the hinge that is pre-installed on the plastic base. Unboxing the cushion and the base is the longest part.
How is it secured to the boat?
In the base there will be a packet with 4 stainless screws, simply run them down through the base in each corner and into the decking on your pontoon. If you would like more support you can also use sheet metal screws and run them through the outer railing and into the side of the lean back seat base. Another option is to bolt the lean back base into the base of whatever pontoon seat is next to it. For example, if you have a 38" bench seat you can bolt the bases together. We only provide the screws though.
i only have 22 inches depth what i need is an l shape configuration 48" x 48" but only 20-22" deep. Can this be done. If not do you have any recommendations where to look?
Unfortunately we don't have the ability to custom make the pontoon furniture to that size. Most pontoon furniture companies will have pre-made sizes because of the plastic bases, they are all rotomold plastic and require tooling to produce them. The only way you could have something made like that would be to have it custom made from marine plywood. I'd check with a local upholstery shop, most do good work and could custom made you the seating you need. I'm sorry we could not be more helpful.
How much do they way
This pontoon lean back weighs anout 34 lbs.
I'm wanting to get ahold someone to speak with so I know I ordered the correct seats.
Please feel free to call us at 1-877-295-9522 from 8 AM EST - 5 PM Est or email us at email@example.com. We will be happy to help you with any of your pontoon related questions!