Pontoon Boat Seats (PG1564)
Note: pontoon boat seats must be supported against railing.
Premium Pontoon Boat Seats
- Our Premium Pontoon Boat Seats use plush, pillowed seat cushions with a mixture of soft and dense marine foam for all-day comfort. We use double-top & standard-top stitching on all stress points, so you never need worry about torn seams. Our pontoon boat seats look new longer!
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Our pontoon boat seat cushions are built with a mix of soft and dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most. Our Premium pontoon boat seats are built with thicker, softer seat cushions.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! All of our pontoon furniture frames are plastic. We use injection-molded plastic seat cushion frames and rotationally molded plastic seat bases.
- High-grade stainless steel hardware and staples are used on our pontoon seats, along with t-nuts, which are inserted into the plastic bases to secure each pontoon seat cushion.
Pontoon Boat Seat Dimensions:
- 90" minimum needed across rear to install pontoon boat seats
- 83" minimum needed up rear port side for pontoon seats
- 62" needed in front to install pontoon seats
- (1) 55" pontoon boat lounge seat
- (1) 28" pontoon boat corner seat with cup holders
- (3) 38" pontoon boat bench seats
- (1) Pontoon boat steering console (Click Here To See).
- (1) Pontoon boat bucket seat w/ pedestal
- (2) Left side pontoon boat lean back seats with cup holders
- (1) Right side pontoon boat lean back seat with cup holders
- (2) Right side pontoon boat seat arms with cup holders
- (1) Left side pontoon boat seat arm with cup holders
PontoonStuff® was founded on the idea that rebuilding a pontoon boat should be affordable and that you shouldn't need a payment to get that new boat feeling. With factory-grade pontoon furniture, flooring, and parts, we make it affordable to have a great-looking pontoon boat again!
Here are some quick facts about us:
- We've been in business since 2005, and have helped over 200,000 customers fix up their pontoons. We sell to an average of 35,000 new customers per year.
- We sell more replacement pontoon boat seats than all other marine retailers combined, and focus on offering everything you need for your pontoon restoration.
- Designing, building, and selling our pontoon boat seats directly gives us a big advantage: We can invest more in quality because we control the entire process.
- All products are stocked and shipped from our facilities in Elkhart, IN and Dalton, GA.
Before building our own DeckMate brand of pontoon furniture in 2012, we sold nearly every brand of replacement pontoon seating, so we understand what makes a high-quality seat. Because of our experience with other seat brands, we knew where to focus our efforts in order to offer superior quality pontoon boat seats.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 6 year full replacement on any defective pontoon furniture. No other pontoon boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your pontoon boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
* For more information about our warranty, please click here or call (877) 295-9522.
These pontoon boat seats make up our Premium PRG1564 pontoon furniture set.
1 - Premium Left Pontoon Boat Seat Arm
1 - Premium Right Pontoon Boat Seat Arm
3 - 38" Premium Pontoon Boat Seats
1 - 55" Premium Pontoon Boat Seats
1 - 28" Corner Pontoon Boat Seats
1 - Left Lean Back Pontoon Boat Seats
1 - Right Lean Back Pontoon Boat Seats
1 - Premium Pontoon Boat Console
1 - Pontoon Bucket Seat
1 - Adjustable Boat Seat Pedestal
1 - Premium Pontoon Flip Flop Seat
1 – Insert stud bolts (E) into the T-Nuts located in the black plastic bar on the bottom of the Back Rest Cushion.
2 – Place the Back Rest within the designated spaces and secure and tighten the 1” Washers © with the Wing Nuts (B) from the inside of the base.
3 – Align hinges attached to the Seat Cushion with the inserts located on the front of the base.
4 – Secure the Seat Cushion to the base with the 1/2” Bolts (D) (You can adjust the hinges left and right, up and down, to get the best fit.)
Click the Ask a Question button.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What if I only have 88" across the inside
Then you would want to find seats that match the measurments of the space you have available. You could take 7" Arm rest - 38" Bench Seat - 28" Bench Seat - 7" Arm Rest.
Are the seats custom made to fit my pontoon
No, you would won't to take measurements and compare them to our seats. I will attach a link that will show you the way to measurement we can help you find a configuration. https://www.pontoonstuff.com/pages/replacement-pontoon-boat-seats
is extra material available. Need to redo my sunpad
Yes we offer matching marine grade vinyl so you can upholster your existing sunpad cushion. Here is a link to our vinyl:
Matching Marine Grade Vinyl (click link)
Do you sell just the cushions I have the bases?
Unfortunately we do not offer just our pontoon seat cushions. The reason is they are designed to fit our bases only and the way they attach and the size of them makes it impossible for the seats to mount on furniture made by another manufacturer. The back rest cushions have an attachement design on the bottom that mates into our plastic seat bases. Thank you for the opportunity.
Can I just buy the bases I already have the cushions.
Unfortunately we don't just sell just the seat bases. Our seat bases are built custom for our seat cushions so they are not universal and therefore will not fit on anyone else's pontoon seat cushions. Thank you for the opportunity and I apologize we cannot be more helpful.
I would love to see the driver's chair in a separate picture
I have included a link for you to our pontoon captain's chair. https://www.pontoonstuff.com/products/pontoon-boat-bucket-seats-2
Does the drivers console already have the speedometer, voltage and switches already installed? If not what would need to be done to get them installed m.
No. You will need to purchase them separately. They need to be fed into the power some how.