Pontoon Boat Seats (PG1571)
Note: pontoon boat seats must be supported against railing.
Premium Quality Pontoon Furniture You Can Afford. (3-Year Full Replacement Warranty.)
Pontoon Boat Furniture Measurements.
- 90" minimum needed across rear to install pontoon boat seats.
- 90" minimum needed up rear port side for pontoon seats.
- 66" minimum needed in front to install pontoon boat furniture.
- (2) 55" pontoon boat lounge seats.
- (3) 28" pontoon boat corner seat with cup holders.
- (2) 38" pontoon boat bench seats.
- (1) NEW STYLE Pontoon boat steering console (Click Here To See).
- (1) Pontoon boat bucket seat w/ pedestal.
- (1) Right side pontoon boat seat arms with cup holders.
- (1) Left side pontoon boat seat arm with cup holders.
- Mounting hardware is included to secure seat bases to the deck of your pontoon boat.
This furniture package comes with the following pontoon seating.
We cut out the middle man! Because we design, build and sell our pontoon boat seats directly, we can offer you the best prices on the highest quality pontoon furniture.
Premium Pontoon Boat Seats.
- Plush, pillowed pontoon furniture with quality double top stitching for that new boat look.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide good customer service. If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues we will pay to return and replace your seating immediately. Simply contact us and we will take care of everything.
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement of any defective pontoon furniture.
- We pay all shipping costs associated with any defects or warranty, no cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat the buyer is covered, just provide us with an original order number.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
What configuration and sku fits a crestliner batata bay 1685 lounge model ( not the angler version)
Since we are not boat specific, we would need the measurements of your Pontoon Boat. I will attach a link that will take you where you need to be on finding the measurements we need. Once you have those please give us a call and we can find you a great configuration. Or, you can head over to our Deck Designer and "Drag and Drop" the seats to see what the layout would look like
Deck Designer: https://www.pontoonstuff.com/pages/deckdesigner