Pontoon Boat Seats (PG1579)
Premium Quality Pontoon Furniture You Can Afford. (3-Year Full Replacement Warranty.)
Pontoon Boat Furniture Measurements.
- 90" minimum needed across rear to install pontoon boat seats.
- 62" minimum needed in front for pontoon seats.
This furniture package comes with the following pontoon seating.
- (4) 38" pontoon boat lounge seats.
- (1) Swingback pontoon flip flop seat with drain plug.
- (1) NEW STYLE Pontoon boat steering console (Click Here To See).
- (1) Pontoon boat bucket seat w/ pedestal.
- (1) Right side pontoon boat lean back seat with cup holders.
- (1) Left side pontoon boat lean back seat with cup holders.
- (2) Right side pontoon boat seat arms with cup holders.
- (2) Left side pontoon boat seat arm with cup holders.
- Mounting hardware is included to secure seat bases to the deck of your pontoon boat.
We cut out the middle man! Because we design, build and sell our pontoon boat seats directly, we can offer you the best prices on the highest quality pontoon furniture.
Premium Pontoon Boat Seats.
- Plush, pillowed pontoon furniture with quality double top stitching for that new boat look.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide good customer service. If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues we will pay to return and replace your seating immediately. Simply contact us and we will take care of everything.
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement of any defective pontoon furniture.
- We pay all shipping costs associated with any defects or warranty, no cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat the buyer is covered, just provide us with an original order number.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Do the lounge seats have storage under them?
Yes our pontoons seats all have storage under them. In most instances the pontoon seat will hinge open in the front leaving you plenty of storage under the seats.
Is the under seat storage water tight?
The under seat storage of our pontoon seats are not completely water tight. We have designed the seat bases with drain channels that will limit the amount of water that reach the insdie of the storage area in the pontoon seats.