Large Pontoon Console
Large Pontoon Console Information
- 41" wide x 21" deep x 38" overall height to top of windshield.
- 2 piece rotationally molded plastic captain stand makes installation easy.
- Removable access panel under dash allows you to bolt down top after you have installed all your steering and electrical items
We cut out the middle man! Because we design, build and sell our pontoon boat seats directly, we can offer you the best prices on the highest quality pontoon furniture.
Premium Pontoon Boat Seats.
- Plush, pillowed pontoon furniture with quality double top stitching for that new boat look.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide good customer service. If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues we will pay to return and replace your seating immediately. Simply contact us and we will take care of everything.
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement of any defective pontoon furniture.
- We pay all shipping costs associated with any defects or warranty, no cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat the buyer is covered, just provide us with an original order number.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Does the premium package on the console have a wiring harness?
It does now! We did not include it but after your question I decided it makes sense that it should be in the package so now it is. Thank you for the suggestion!
Does the steering gear need to be reinforced with wood or a metal stiffener? Or, can I just install it directly on the rotomolded plastic?
You can install it directly to the pontoon console. We have designed the dash to reinforce this area so you'll be just fine. Thank you for your business.