Large Pontoon Console
Premium Accessories package includes a wiring harness.
Pontoon Boat Console Dimensions:
- Overall Console Width: 41"
- Overall Console Height: 38"
- Overall Console Depth: 21"
- Removable access panel under dash allows you to bolt down top after you have installed all your steering and electrical items
- 2 piece rotationally molded plastic captain stand makes installation easy
- If you add the gauge and switch panels, they will not be pre-installed.
PontoonStuff® was founded on the idea that rebuilding a pontoon boat should be affordable and that you shouldn't need a payment to get that new boat feeling. With factory-grade pontoon furniture, flooring, and parts, we make it affordable to have a great-looking pontoon boat again!
Here are some quick facts about us:
- We've been in business since 2005, and have helped over 200,000 customers fix up their pontoons. We sell to an average of 35,000 new customers per year.
- We sell more replacement pontoon boat seats than all other marine retailers combined, and focus on offering everything you need for your pontoon restoration.
- Designing, building, and selling our pontoon boat seats directly gives us a big advantage: We can invest more in quality because we control the entire process.
- All products are stocked and shipped from our facilities in Elkhart, IN and Dalton, GA.
Before building our own DeckMate brand of pontoon furniture in 2012, we sold nearly every brand of replacement pontoon seating, so we understand what makes a high-quality seat. Because of our experience with other seat brands, we knew where to focus our efforts in order to offer superior quality pontoon boat seats.
PontoonStuff® Quality PromiseOur success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 6 year full replacement on any defective pontoon furniture. No other pontoon boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your pontoon boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
* For more information about our warranty, please click here or call (877) 295-9522.
Orders over $100 is FREE! Place an order by 4pm EST (Mon - Fri) and we'll ship it the same day! For additional shipping information, please click here.
If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of your product, you may request a return for any unused and undamaged merchandise up to 30 days after date of delivery for a complete refund (excluding cost of return shipping). For more information about returns, please click here.
Large Pontoon Console Assembly:
- Take the 1/4-20 Stud Bolts and insert them in the T-Nut inserts located on the underside of the Large Helm Top. NOTE: Make sure you do not twist the stud bolts more than 2 - 3 full rotations.
- Place the top of the top of the console on the base where the indent fits into the slots.
- From the inside of the console, use the four (4) washers and four (4) wing nuts given to fasten the Large Helm Top to the Large Helm Base.
- Once the Helm Top and the Helm Base are tightened, place the access door on with the three (3) Black Knobs to secure the door to the base.
Gauge Panel Instructions:Download Assembly PDF
Click the Ask a Question button.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can I design my own seats for my pontoon or send a picture of our current seating layout for a quote?
You click on the link below to find out the measurements we need to find seating that will match those measurements. We do not make custom seats.
can i get just the backs of the couch?
No. We only offer our Pontoon Furniture as a complete set containing the Back Rest Cushion, Seat Cushion and Plastic Molded Bases.
The Large Pontoon Console weighs 62 pounds when it is fully assembled. We ship the top an the bottom in a box of their own.
Dual seat for helm or extra wide so grand child could set beside driver
The only option we have at the moment for a double wide captain's seat would be our flip flop pontoon seat. We are working on a larger double wide helm chair but it will not be complete until next spring.
Does the depth gauge include the transducer?
yes it does.
What is the size of the throttle control area?
The size of the throttle control area on our large pontoon console is 9" x 9".
What is the brand of the gauges themselves? I need additional gages for my I/O motor and I would like them to match as close as possible.
These are faria Beede pontoon gagues in Chesapeake White.
Does the deluxe gauge, switch plate and wheel package (add $749.97) come with the Pontoon Boat Steering System?
The Large Pontoon Console with the deluxe gauge package does not come with a Pontoon Boat Steering System. That will need to be purchased seperately.
If you order the deluxe console package can you get the carbon instead of the burl wood?
You are able to get the carbon fiber instead of the burlwood for the large pontoon console. You will need to call in and place your order with a representative for that specific item however.
Is the Guage cluster panel still available for the large console?
Yes it is. Please check the drop down menu on the right side of the page. You will see the option for the differnt gauge packages.
is this available with everything including throttle
This large pontoon console does not incude the throttle. Throttles are motor specific so we do not have a universal option for them. You should be able to mount your exsisting throttle on this pontoon console with out any issues.
What comes with the premium gauge switch plate
The premium Pontoon Gauge and Switch comes with the gauges in the middle and the switch plate on the side.
Do the switches have fuses? or will need a panel
Yes, this panels are ready to be used once you hook them up to recevie power.
Are the holes for the switches and gauges already cut into your pontoon consoles or do we need to cut them?
No you will need to cut the holes for the gauges. We recommend using a Sawzall
Can you add a side mount throttle to this console?
Yes, as long as there is enough space available. Which would depend on the size of the throttle.
Can I buy a replacement front access panel? I lost mine.
You sure can! Please give us a call at 877-295-9522. We will be able to help you then.
Are the consoles wrapped in the vinyl or are they just hard plastic
Our consoles are hard plastic.
We are getting ready to refurbish a 1985 Sun Tracker Party Barge and I've been looking at your consoles. I noticed the smaller console comes with color options. We're interested in the burgundy, tan and ivory. Does this larger console come with the same color options?
The only reason the smaller console come with color options is because there is an access panel that is covered to match the furniture that we offer. The large console has two pieces and does not need the access panel.
Do you have a blank panel that will fit were the shifter goes so I can add gauges/switches there, or do you have a switch panel that will fit there an I can add gauges where the premium switches are
Unfortunately, we do not offer that blank panel for that space.
I purchased a large console without gauges can I order the gauge package
Yes. You will need to call in to place an order for that manually. 877-295-9522.
If I order the Large Pontoon Console with the guage, wheel package, and switches. What steering system do I need for a 1991 Suzuki DT 150 SS. Mounting in a 1991 Misty Harbor 22 foot
That would be customer preference. Since our products are universal, the Pontoon Console is not specific to any steering system.
Can you order optional gauges
No. These Pontoon gauges come with the standard ones included. We do not offer options to switch out gauges.
Is there additional support or bracket for the Binnacle throttle mount?
No. If you wish to add support you will need to apply that yourself. We do however stand by the stength of the of the Console and should hold up.
How much room do you recommend between the console and the captain's chair (we are going to use a flip flop boat seat)? 12 inches?
Unfortunately, that is the customers preference. It would also depend on who would be driving the Pontoon Boat.
Can yall replace the depth sounder gauge for a fuel gauge instead? I would like it to be Fuel,Tach,Speed,Volts.
No. These Gauge panels came to us, premanufactured.
Does console come with steering wheel?
If you order the Premium Package under the Electrical options, you shouldn't have any problems.