Premium Accessories package includes a wiring harness.
Pontoon Boat Console Dimensions:
- Overall Console Width: 41"
- Overall Console Height: 38"
- Overall Console Depth: 21"
- Removable access panel under dash allows you to bolt down top after you have installed all your steering and electrical items
- 2 piece rotationally molded plastic captain stand makes installation easy
- If you add the gauge and switch panels, they will not be pre-installed.
- Deluxe package includes a boat wiring harness.
Large Pontoon Console Assembly:
- Take the 1/4-20 Stud Bolts and insert them in the T-Nut inserts located on the underside of the Large Helm Top. NOTE: Make sure you do not twist the stud bolts more than 2 - 3 full rotations.
- Place the top of the top of the console on the base where the indent fits into the slots.
- From the inside of the console, use the four (4) washers and four (4) wing nuts given to fasten the Large Helm Top to the Large Helm Base.
- Once the Helm Top and the Helm Base are tightened, place the access door on with the three (3) Black Knobs to secure the door to the base.
Gauge Panel Instructions:Download Assembly PDF
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can I design my own seats for my pontoon or send a picture of our current seating layout for a quote?
You click on the link below to find out the measurements we need to find seating that will match those measurements. We do not make custom seats.
can i get just the backs of the couch?
No. We only offer our Pontoon Furniture as a complete set containing the Back Rest Cushion, Seat Cushion and Plastic Molded Bases.
The Large Pontoon Console weighs 62 pounds when it is fully assembled. We ship the top an the bottom in a box of their own.
Dual seat for helm or extra wide so grand child could set beside driver
The only option we have at the moment for a double wide captain's seat would be our flip flop pontoon seat. We are working on a larger double wide helm chair but it will not be complete until next spring.
I live in washago, Ontario , approximately how much would the shipping cost be for Pg1565 kind of set up for 20 ft pontoon boat.. just looking at an approx. idea to compare having ours recovered to purchasing from you, and also an expected product arrival time after ordering.
Shipping is free for orders over $100
Does the depth gauge include the transducer?
yes it does.
What is the size of the throttle control area?
The size of the throttle control area on our large pontoon console is 9" x 9".
What is the brand of the gauges themselves? I need additional gages for my I/O motor and I would like them to match as close as possible.
These are faria Beede pontoon gagues in Chesapeake White.
Does the deluxe gauge, switch plate and wheel package (add $749.97) come with the Pontoon Boat Steering System?
The Large Pontoon Console with the deluxe gauge package does not come with a Pontoon Boat Steering System. That will need to be purchased seperately.
If you order the deluxe console package can you get the carbon instead of the burl wood?
You are able to get the carbon fiber instead of the burlwood for the large pontoon console. You will need to call in and place your order with a representative for that specific item however.
Is the Guage cluster panel still available for the large console?
Yes it is. Please check the drop down menu on the right side of the page. You will see the option for the differnt gauge packages.
is this available with everything including throttle
This large pontoon console does not incude the throttle. Throttles are motor specific so we do not have a universal option for them. You should be able to mount your exsisting throttle on this pontoon console with out any issues.
What comes with the premium gauge switch plate
The premium Pontoon Gauge and Switch comes with the gauges in the middle and the switch plate on the side.
Do the switches have fuses? or will need a panel
Yes, this panels are ready to be used once you hook them up to recevie power.
Are the holes for the switches and gauges already cut into your pontoon consoles or do we need to cut them?
No you will need to cut the holes for the gauges. We recommend using a Sawzall
Can you add a side mount throttle to this console?
Yes, as long as there is enough space available. Which would depend on the size of the throttle.
Can I buy a replacement front access panel? I lost mine.
You sure can! Please give us a call at 877-295-9522. We will be able to help you then.
Are the consoles wrapped in the vinyl or are they just hard plastic
Our consoles are hard plastic.
We are getting ready to refurbish a 1985 Sun Tracker Party Barge and I've been looking at your consoles. I noticed the smaller console comes with color options. We're interested in the burgundy, tan and ivory. Does this larger console come with the same color options?
The only reason the smaller console come with color options is because there is an access panel that is covered to match the furniture that we offer. The large console has two pieces and does not need the access panel.
Do you have a blank panel that will fit were the shifter goes so I can add gauges/switches there, or do you have a switch panel that will fit there an I can add gauges where the premium switches are
Unfortunately, we do not offer that blank panel for that space.
I purchased a large console without gauges can I order the gauge package
Yes. You will need to call in to place an order for that manually. 877-295-9522.
If I order the Large Pontoon Console with the guage, wheel package, and switches. What steering system do I need for a 1991 Suzuki DT 150 SS. Mounting in a 1991 Misty Harbor 22 foot
That would be customer preference. Since our products are universal, the Pontoon Console is not specific to any steering system.
Can you order optional gauges
No. These Pontoon gauges come with the standard ones included. We do not offer options to switch out gauges.
Is there additional support or bracket for the Binnacle throttle mount?
No. If you wish to add support you will need to apply that yourself. We do however stand by the stength of the of the Console and should hold up.
How much room do you recommend between the console and the captain's chair (we are going to use a flip flop boat seat)? 12 inches?
Unfortunately, that is the customers preference. It would also depend on who would be driving the Pontoon Boat.
Can yall replace the depth sounder gauge for a fuel gauge instead? I would like it to be Fuel,Tach,Speed,Volts.
No. These Gauge panels came to us, premanufactured.
Does console come with steering wheel?
If you order the Premium Package under the Electrical options, you shouldn't have any problems.
✓ 6 year warranty on DeckMate Boat Seats
✓ 6 year warranty on DeckMate Woven Vinyl Flooring
✓ 3 year warranty on all other carpet & flooring
✓ 3 year warranty on bimini tops
✓ 1 year warranty on everything else
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with superior products, fast shipping, and the best customer service. Exceptional products and excellent service are our top priorities!
Warranty claims are always handled quickly. We don't pass you off to some other manufacturer - we warranty all of the boat seats we sell. You can expect quick answers and solutions in the rare case that you have a problem.
Warranties are 100% transferable on all products. If you sell your boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
There is never any cost to you in the event of damage during shipping.
DeckMate® Boat Seats - 6 Year Warranty
- Industry leading warranty - All of our boat seats have a 6 year, full replacement warranty. If anything goes wrong, we will send you brand new seats without hassle or cost to you.
- We will ask for images of the defects so we can make immediate improvements in our production.
- We will send replacement boat seats to you as soon as you provide us with images.
- We do not need the
- defective boat seats back, and you are never required to pay shipping.
- We spend extra money on packaging to ensure your new boat seats will ship safely, but there is always the chance rough handling or stacking could damage the upholstery or parts. If this happens, just give us a call.
DeckMate® Woven Vinyl Flooring - 6 Year Warranty
- Industry leading warranty - Our Woven Vinyl has a 6 year, full replacement warranty. If anything goes wrong, we will send you brand new flooring without hassle or cost to you.
- We will ask for images of the defects so we can make immediate improvements in our production.
- We will send replacement flooring to you as soon as you provide us with images.
- We do not need the defective flooring back, and you are never required to pay shipping.
- We spend extra money on packaging to ensure your new flooring will ship safely, but there is always the chance rough handling or stacking could damage the flooring. If this happens, just give us a call.
Carpet & Flooring - 3 Year Warranty
- All of our carpeting and flooring is marine grade and it is protected by a 3 year warranty, which includes fading and deterioration.
Bimini Tops - 3 Year Warranty
- Full replacement on defective bimini tops. If your bimini top arrives with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your bimini top immediately.
All Other Products - 1 Year Warranty
- All of our non-seating or flooring products (other than carpet and vinyl flooring) have a 1 year warranty.
It is important to us that our customers know we will support them after the sale. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
For more information about our warranty, please call us at (877) 295-9522.
Shipping is free on any order over $100; orders under $100 has a shipping fee of $9.99. Place an order on a business day by 4 p.m. EST and in stock seats and accessories will ship the same day! No slow shipping times to save money, PontoonStuff® only ships orders using FedEx and our products will arrive to your home quickly. Map below shows time in transit.
Pontoon decking kits will be shipped using FedEx Freight services (semi-truck) and require a phone number to schedule delivery (free shipping).
Please note that decking kits take additional time to process and may not ship for up to 72 business hrs.
- We will only ship within the contiguous U.S.
- ***If you are looking to purchase items to ship to Canada, please visit https://www.canadapontoon.com/en/
Pontoon boat carpet orders
In order to offer you the best prices we ship all pontoon boat carpet orders directly from our carpet mill in Georgia. If you order pontoon boat furniture and carpet, you may receive one shipment sooner than the other depending on your location.
We do not accept international orders, no exceptions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.