Premium Pontoon Boat Console
Premium Pontoon Boat Seats.
- Plush, pillowed pontoon boat seats with quality double top stitching for that new boat look.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
- Overall Width: 27"
- Overall Height: 33"
- Overall Depth: 15"
- Access panel is on front of captain's stand
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide good customer service. If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues we will pay to return and replace your seating immediately. Simply contact us and we will take care of everything.
- Industry leading warranty - 5 year full replacement of any defective pontoon furniture.
- We pay all shipping costs associated with any defects or warranty, no cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat the buyer is covered, just provide us with an original order number.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 5 year full replacement on any defective pontoon furniture. No other pontoon boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your pontoon boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
PontoonStuff® was founded on the idea that rebuilding a pontoon boat should be affordable and that you shouldn't need a payment to get that new boat feeling. With factory-grade pontoon furniture, flooring, and parts, we make it affordable to have a great-looking pontoon boat again!
Here are some quick facts about us:
- We've been in business since 2005, and have helped over 200,000 customers fix up their pontoons. We sell to an average of 35,000 new customers per year.
- We sell more replacement pontoon boat seats than all other marine retailers combined, and focus on offering everything you need for your pontoon restoration.
- Designing, building, and selling our pontoon boat seats directly gives us a big advantage: We can invest more in quality because we control the entire process.
- All products are stocked and shipped from our facilities in Elkhart, IN and Dalton, GA.
Before building our own DeckMate brand of pontoon furniture in 2012, we sold nearly every brand of replacement pontoon seating, so we understand what makes a high-quality seat. Because of our experience with other seat brands, we knew where to focus our efforts in order to offer superior quality pontoon boat seats.
1 – Insert stud bolts (E) into the T-Nuts located in the black plastic bar on the bottom of the Back Rest Cushion.
2 – Place the Back Rest within the designated spaces and secure and tighten the 1” Washers © with the Wing Nuts (B) from the inside of the base.
3 – Align hinges attached to the Seat Cushion with the inserts located on the front of the base.
4 – Secure the Seat Cushion to the base with the 1/2” Bolts (D) (You can adjust the hinges left and right, up and down, to get the best fit.)
Click the Ask a Question button.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Does this console need plywood backing for steering wheel mounting
You will not need plywood. We have designed this pontoon console to be strudy enough to handle your steering wheel and any other items you would like to mount to it.
Looking to update my old pontoon, but I want to know if this console would fit a subwoofer box inside it? hard to tell from the pics, but the dimensions seem a bit small to do that.
It might be a little small for that. I know some customer have placed them in the seat base or even went with our larger helm that has plenty of room in it.
Can I get the console without any color in the removable panel. Just need it in white.
I'm sorry but we only have the pontoon console avaliable in the colors listed. We do sell marine vinyl by the yard and you could recover the front panel in white vinyl.
Do you have a visor for the console?
Unfortunately, we do not have a visor for this pontoon console at this time.
Can I install a binnacle control on the face of this console?
Yes, it is possible to mount a binnicale control on to the face of the pontoon boat console.
Can I order just the front panel?
Unfortuantely, we do not offer the front panel of the Premium Pontoon Boat Console separately. If you need a replacement, you will need to contact us via phone number 877-295-9522 with your Order Number. Thank you
Do you sell the blank Gauge plate for this helm?
Yes we do. You can choose it as an option from the drop down menu when you purchase the helm. If you have already ordered and would like to order the Blank gauge panel for the helm please feel free call us and we will get you taken care of.
Can the throttle control be attached to this unit?
Yes. Unfortunately, it can only mounted in the front of the console. If you look at the pictures in the featured pictures, it will show you a layout of what items can placed on the Premium Large console.
1-How many pieces does this come in ? 2-Does the top half lift off ? 3-my old console stores the battery in the Bottom. Is there room for that ?
1 - It will come with 2 total pieces. The Pontoon Console itself, and the vinyl covered access panel.
2 - The top half of the Pontoon Console does not lift off, as it is one entire unit.
3 - It is going to depend on the measurements of your battery. I would take a look at our featured picture that lays out all the measurements of our console and compare them. That should help determine if you battery will fit inside.
can you mount thoutle control to thie consol
Yes, depending on the measurements of the throttle size. I would recommned comparing the measurements of the console and make sure there will be enough space available. The measurements of the face are located in the featured pictures above.
Do you sell covers for these as well?
Unfortunately, at this moment we do not offer any Cover for our Premium Pontoon Boat Console.