Premium Pontoon Boat Console
Premium Quality Pontoon Furniture You Can Afford. (Lifetime Warranty On Console)
Pontoon Boat Console Dimensions:
- 33" overall height, 15" total depth, 27" total width.
- Access panel is on front of captain's stand.
We cut out the middle man! Because we design, build and sell our pontoon boat seats directly, we can offer you the best prices on the highest quality pontoon furniture.
Premium Pontoon Boat Seats.
- Plush, pillowed pontoon furniture with quality double top stitching for that new boat look.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide good customer service. If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues we will pay to return and replace your seating immediately. Simply contact us and we will take care of everything.
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement of any defective pontoon furniture.
- We pay all shipping costs associated with any defects or warranty, no cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat the buyer is covered, just provide us with an original order number.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Does this console need plywood backing for steering wheel mounting
You will not need plywood. We have designed this pontoon console to be strudy enough to handle your steering wheel and any other items you would like to mount to it.
Looking to update my old pontoon, but I want to know if this console would fit a subwoofer box inside it? hard to tell from the pics, but the dimensions seem a bit small to do that.
It might be a little small for that. I know some customer have placed them in the seat base or even went with our larger helm that has plenty of room in it.
Can I get the console without any color in the removable panel. Just need it in white.
I'm sorry but we only have the pontoon console avaliable in the colors listed. We do sell marine vinyl by the yard and you could recover the front panel in white vinyl.
Do you have a visor for the console?
Unfortunately, we do not have a visor for this pontoon console at this time.
Can I install a binnacle control on the face of this console?
Yes, it is possible to mount a binnicale control on to the face of the pontoon boat console.