Classic Pontoon Boat Bucket Seat
Classic Pontoon Boat Seats
- Classic pontoon furniture uses superior quality materials in a more affordable style.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
- Overall Seat Width: 23"
- Overall Seat Height: 26"
- Overall Seat Depth: 24"
- Overall Seating Space: 22” Width x 18” Depth
- Mounting hardware for pedestal is not included
PontoonStuff® was founded on the idea that rebuilding a pontoon boat should be affordable and that you shouldn't need a payment to get that new boat feeling. With factory-grade pontoon furniture, flooring, and parts, we make it affordable to have a great-looking pontoon boat again!
Here are some quick facts about us:
- We've been in business since 2005, and have helped over 200,000 customers fix up their pontoons. We sell to an average of 35,000 new customers per year.
- We sell more replacement pontoon boat seats than all other marine retailers combined, and focus on offering everything you need for your pontoon restoration.
- Designing, building, and selling our pontoon boat seats directly gives us a big advantage: We can invest more in quality because we control the entire process.
- All products are stocked and shipped from our facilities in Elkhart, IN and Dalton, GA.
Before building our own DeckMate brand of pontoon furniture in 2012, we sold nearly every brand of replacement pontoon seating, so we understand what makes a high-quality seat. Because of our experience with other seat brands, we knew where to focus our efforts in order to offer superior quality pontoon boat seats.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 6 year full replacement on any defective pontoon furniture. No other pontoon boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your pontoon boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
* For more information about our warranty, please click here or call (877) 295-9522.
Pontoon Bucket Seat Assembly:
Remove the four (4) "pre-installed" bolts from the bottom of the Pontoon Bucket Seat.
Attach the pedestal mount to the bottom of the Bucket Seat.
- Insert the four (4) bolts into the holes that line up with your pedestal mount to have a finished installation.
Click the Ask a Question button.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
does this chair back fold forward or is it stionary
The backrest of the Classic Pontoon Boat Bucket seat is stationary. It is considered one solid seat.
Classic Pontoon Boat Bucket Seat: Does it have a Bolster Flip up? It looks like it might, but nothing in the description
At this time we do not offer flip up bolster with this pontoon bucket seat. We plan on offering one very soon!
Are there directions on how to attach the seat to the pedestal?
There won't be any instructions but it is very simple. Our bucket seats come with 6 stainless bolts inserted into T-nuts on the bottom of the frame. No matter what type of pedestal mount you have it will fit perfectly to the bottom of our chair. If you have a slider pedestal you will use the 4 bolts that are widest apart, a standared 4 bolt mount the 4 center bolts. Just bolt it down and you are good to go. Our frame is designed with added support to you don't need a special backing plate or anything extra, just bolt you pedestal to the bottom of this chair. There is a diagram in the image gallery that shows you a line drawing of the bottom.
What size bolts does this seat take to connect to a pedestal ?
This Pontoon Boat Bucket Seat takes 1/4" 20 bolts. They do come with pre installed bolts that can be used to attach it to a pedestal.
will these seats fit my exitsing pedestals
As long as your Pedestal has a standard 4 bolt square design, you should not have any issues with using the Classic Pontoon Boat Bucket Seat.
pedestal has rectangular 7.25 by 12.75 rectangular base, bolt holes 5 inches apart by 11.725 . Will seat work?
Unfortunately, no. This Pontoon Bucket Seat uses a square bolt design.