Premium Reclining Pontoon Captain's Chair
Note: The Reclining Captain's Chair fits our Adjustable Pedestal with Seat Slider
Premium Pontoon Boat Seats
- Our Premium Pontoon Boat Seats use plush, pillowed seat cushions with a mixture of soft and dense marine foam for all-day comfort. We use double-top & standard-top stitching on all stress points, so you never need worry about torn seams. Our pontoon boat seats look new longer!
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
- Requires a 5 x 12 mounting pattern pedestal.
- Found on our Adjustable Sliding Pedestal.
- 31" overall height from pedestal to top of back rest cushion
- 23" overall depth of Reclining Helm Chair from back rest to front of seat cushion
- 19" depth and 19" width of seating area between arm rests
PontoonStuff® was founded on the idea that rebuilding a pontoon boat should be affordable and that you shouldn't need a payment to get that new boat feeling. With factory-grade pontoon furniture, flooring, and parts, we make it affordable to have a great-looking pontoon boat again!
Here are some quick facts about us:
- We've been in business since 2005, and have helped over 200,000 customers fix up their pontoons. We sell to an average of 35,000 new customers per year.
- We sell more replacement pontoon boat seats than all other marine retailers combined, and focus on offering everything you need for your pontoon restoration.
- Designing, building, and selling our pontoon boat seats directly gives us a big advantage: We can invest more in quality because we control the entire process.
- All products are stocked and shipped from our facilities in Elkhart, IN and Dalton, GA.
Before building our own DeckMate brand of pontoon furniture in 2012, we sold nearly every brand of replacement pontoon seating, so we understand what makes a high-quality seat. Because of our experience with other seat brands, we knew where to focus our efforts in order to offer superior quality pontoon boat seats.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 6 year full replacement on any defective pontoon furniture. No other pontoon boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your pontoon boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
* For more information about our warranty, please click here or call (877) 295-9522.
Orders over $100 is FREE! Place an order by 4pm EST (Mon - Fri) and we'll ship it the same day! For additional shipping information, please click here.
If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of your product, you may request a return for any unused and undamaged merchandise up to 30 days after date of delivery for a complete refund (excluding cost of return shipping). For more information about returns, please click here.
Click the Ask a Question button.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Are the arm rest movable?
They do move to a verticle position. They stop at the horizontal position. They do move with the Back Rest and do not stay in position.
This ivory premium captains chair is exactly what I am looking for. It is showing out of stock until May 25. Does that mean one can ship by May 25th if I purchase today? When could I expect delivery in the state of Minnesota?
This means that you can expect the Captains Chair will ship on May 25th. It takes 2-3 business days for the seat to be delivered from the ship date.
The Premium Reclining Pontoon Captains Chair weighs 50 pounds.
Is this a universal seat? Looking for a replacement seat for a Weeres pontoon boat.
Yes. This Premium Reclining Pontoon Captains Chair will fit any standard 4 bolt desgin Pedestal.
Do you sell this chair in black?
We do not sell the Premium Reclining Pontoon Captains chair in black at this time.
Is the headrest adjustable?
The headrest on the Premium Reclining Pontoon Captains chair is not adjustable.
How far of an angle will the seat lean back will it lay perfectly flat? Also both armrests pivot out of the way for easy entry and exit?
The premium reclining pontoon captains chair will recline back about 45 degrees but will not lay perfectly flat.
Both arm rests do pivot so you can move them out of the way for easy entry and exit.
Is this just the seat or does it come with the pedestal that’s pictured?
The Premium Reclining Pontoon Captains Chair does not come with a pedestal. That will need to be purchased seperately.
How about a seat cover
We are in the process of adding seat covers to our collection. Keep checking back and you'll see them shortly!
What is the weight capacity of the chair. ?
The weight capacity is 350lbs on the Premium Reclining Pontoon Captains Chair.
What is the height of the pedestal
The Pontoon Captains Chair does not come with a pedestal. You may look at our adjustable Pontoon Seat Pedestal. Here is a link.
Here are some facts about that pedestal that we recommend for the Pontoon Captains Chair
-Adjusts between 12.5" and 15" in height.
-Adjusts in 1" increments and locks in place.
-9" low profile base is stamped from aluminum, not cast, for superior strength.
Good Day, will this fit a standard 5x12 pedestal mount - 4 bolt holes?
Yes, This pontoon captain's seat will fit a 5 x 12 pedestal seat mount.
will swivel all away around?
In order to have this reclining pontoon seat swivel you will need to mount this to a seat pedestal that swivles.
What are the dementions on the seat , how tall is the back and such?
This pontoon captain's chairs dimensions are below. 31" overall height from pedestal to top of back rest cushion 23" overall depth of Reclining Helm Chair from back rest to front of seat cushion 19" depth and 19" width of seating area between arm rests
Do I need to have a slider pedestal or can I just use the one I have
If you want to use the current one you have, you will need to compare the measurements. We do have a slider pedestal that will fit. LINK:https://www.pontoonstuff.com/products/adjustable-pedestal-slider-swivel
Premium Reclining Pontoon Captain's Chair - What are the dimensions, particularly outside of arm rest to arm rest (max width)?
The width including the Arm Rest would be 25.5 inches.
What’s a slider pedestal? Picture please of one.
Here is the link for the Sliding Pedestal. https://www.pontoonstuff.com/products/adjustable-pedestal-slider-swivel
What is the weight of the chair?
This chair weighs 50 lbs
Can you get this made in black ?
No, we do not. We only offer the colors on our website.
Does it swivel
That would depend on the pedestal you attached the Reclining captains chair to. Our pedestals do swivel.
Will I be able to just slip it in the existing base of my wheeres
I do not believe this will fit the previous base and or pedestal from other companies.