Classic Pontoon Boat Seats
- Classic pontoon furniture uses superior quality materials in a more affordable style.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 32 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
- Requires a 5 x 12 mounting pattern pedestal.
- Found on our Adjustable Sliding Pedestal.
- 31" overall height from pedestal to top of back rest cushion
- 23" overall depth of Reclining Helm Chair from back rest to front of seat cushion
- 19" depth and 19" width of seating area between arm rests
PontoonStuff® was founded on the idea that rebuilding a pontoon boat should be affordable and that you shouldn't need a payment to get that new boat feeling. With factory-grade pontoon furniture, flooring, and parts, we make it affordable to have a great-looking pontoon boat again!
Here are some quick facts about us:
- We've been in business since 2005, and have helped over 200,000 customers fix up their pontoons. We sell to an average of 35,000 new customers per year.
- We sell more replacement pontoon boat seats than all other marine retailers combined, and focus on offering everything you need for your pontoon restoration.
- Designing, building, and selling our pontoon boat seats directly gives us a big advantage: We can invest more in quality because we control the entire process.
- All products are stocked and shipped from our facilities in Elkhart, IN and Dalton, GA.
Before building our own DeckMate brand of pontoon furniture in 2012, we sold nearly every brand of replacement pontoon seating, so we understand what makes a high-quality seat. Because of our experience with other seat brands, we knew where to focus our efforts in order to offer superior quality pontoon boat seats.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 6 year full replacement on any defective pontoon furniture. No other pontoon boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your pontoon boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
* For more information about our warranty, please click here or call (877) 295-9522.
Orders over $100 is FREE! Place an order by 4pm EST (Mon - Fri) and we'll ship it the same day! For additional shipping information, please click here.
If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of your product, you may request a return for any unused and undamaged merchandise up to 30 days after date of delivery for a complete refund (excluding cost of return shipping). For more information about returns, please click here.
Click the Ask a Question button.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What pedestal is required for this chair? Does the height adjust ? Also I am 230lbs, what is the weight limit? I don’t want anything breaking if I lean back on it.
The Reclining Pontoon Captains Chair will be able to support you while leaning back in it. We have a specific Adjustable Seat Slider Pedestal that will work with our Reclining Captains Chair, it is just not available as of 2/22/18.
Would the non sliding four bolt pattern pedestal work with the reclining captains chair
Unfortuantely, the smaller 4 bolt design that the Adjustable seat slider pedestal uses will not fit the base of the Reclining Pontoon Captains Chair.
What is the bolt pattern for the captains chair my current pedestal is a four hole bolt pattern and does the captains chair come with the mounting bolts
The bottom of the Reclining Pontoon Captains Chair uses a 4 bolt design. The only Pedestal that we offer that works properly with the Reclining Captains chair would be our Sliding Pedestal.
Do you have a cover for this seat?
Unfortunately, we do not offer Pontoon Seat Covers for our seating.
Is there any metal in the seat frame or armrest? Or is it all plastic...ie....bolts nuts...stainless or aluminium???
We use a metal frame on the inside of the Reclining Pontoon Captains Chair. Uses stainless steel bolts to attach to a pedestal.
Do the arm wrests lift up on this chair. Does it have a standard base bolt pattern?
Yes, these Reclining Pontoon Captain's Chair have arm rests that can be put in a verticle position. Also, this should have a standard 4 bolt square design on the bottome of the Captains Chair.
Hello, I'm looking for 2 seats type of SKU: RCL-Gray, but I need main gray colour with inserts of dark gray. Please advice can you book such type of seats ? Regards
Unfortunately, we do not offer custom colors. We only offer Reclining Pontoon Captaisn Chair in Gray and Ivory.
Does the seat swivel ?
This seat will only swivel if you purchase the adjustable sliding pedestal that must be used with the chair.
Is this a standard 5x12 bolt pattern?
The reclining pontoon captains chair is a standard 5x12 bolt pattern
Do you offer any trim colors on the seats. I bought all new seats from you that are cream colored with maroon stripes. That seat would look sweet with that.
We are working on different color combinations for the Reclining Pontoon Captains chair however we currently only have the colors listed.
Can this chair be bolted to a four bolt plat pedestal post
Yes, these are designed to fit any standard 4 bolt design
On the Classic Reclining Pontoon Captain’s Chair is the 4 bolt pattern a square pattern or oblong ( maybe 12” x 8”) to fit a stock slider. Is your slider a 4 bolt square pattern. And does your pedestal mount to the floor with screws or bolts.
Our Reclining Captains Chair only works with the Seat Sliding Pedestal that we offer.
Will this capatain chair fit a 2018 Lowe pontoon boat tube pedestal?
You will need to compare our meansurements to your available space to determine if it will fit or not.
I know the Ivory is out of stock right now. Do you have a color sample for this Ivory vinyl? Also do you expect the Ivory to be available soon?
Yes, if you fill out a sample request form, you be able to get the ivory color. It will be available 8-17-18. https://www.pontoonstuff.com/pages/request-free-samples
✓ 6 year warranty on DeckMate Boat Seats
✓ 6 year warranty on DeckMate Woven Vinyl Flooring
✓ 3 year warranty on all other carpet & flooring
✓ 3 year warranty on bimini tops
✓ 1 year warranty on everything else
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with superior products, fast shipping, and the best customer service. Exceptional products and excellent service are our top priorities!
Warranty claims are always handled quickly. We don't pass you off to some other manufacturer - we warranty all of the boat seats we sell. You can expect quick answers and solutions in the rare case that you have a problem.
Warranties are 100% transferable on all products. If you sell your boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
There is never any cost to you in the event of damage during shipping.
DeckMate® Boat Seats - 6 Year Warranty
- Industry leading warranty - All of our boat seats have a 6 year, full replacement warranty. If anything goes wrong, we will send you brand new seats without hassle or cost to you.
- We will ask for images of the defects so we can make immediate improvements in our production.
- We will send replacement boat seats to you as soon as you provide us with images.
- We do not need the
- defective boat seats back, and you are never required to pay shipping.
- We spend extra money on packaging to ensure your new boat seats will ship safely, but there is always the chance rough handling or stacking could damage the upholstery or parts. If this happens, just give us a call.
DeckMate® Woven Vinyl Flooring - 6 Year Warranty
- Industry leading warranty - Our Woven Vinyl has a 6 year, full replacement warranty. If anything goes wrong, we will send you brand new flooring without hassle or cost to you.
- We will ask for images of the defects so we can make immediate improvements in our production.
- We will send replacement flooring to you as soon as you provide us with images.
- We do not need the defective flooring back, and you are never required to pay shipping.
- We spend extra money on packaging to ensure your new flooring will ship safely, but there is always the chance rough handling or stacking could damage the flooring. If this happens, just give us a call.
Carpet & Flooring - 3 Year Warranty
- All of our carpeting and flooring is marine grade and it is protected by a 3 year warranty, which includes fading and deterioration.
Bimini Tops - 3 Year Warranty
- Full replacement on defective bimini tops. If your bimini top arrives with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your bimini top immediately.
All Other Products - 1 Year Warranty
- All of our non-seating or flooring products (other than carpet and vinyl flooring) have a 1 year warranty.
It is important to us that our customers know we will support them after the sale. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
For more information about our warranty, please call us at (877) 295-9522.
Shipping is free on any order over $100; orders under $100 has a shipping fee of $9.99. Place an order on a business day by 4 p.m. EST and in stock seats and accessories will ship the same day! No slow shipping times to save money, PontoonStuff® only ships orders using FedEx and our products will arrive to your home quickly. Map below shows time in transit.
Pontoon decking kits will be shipped using FedEx Freight services (semi-truck) and require a phone number to schedule delivery (free shipping).
Please note that decking kits take additional time to process and may not ship for up to 72 business hrs.
- We will only ship within the contiguous U.S.
- ***If you are looking to purchase items to ship to Canada, please visit https://www.canadapontoon.com/en/
Pontoon boat carpet orders
In order to offer you the best prices we ship all pontoon boat carpet orders directly from our carpet mill in Georgia. If you order pontoon boat furniture and carpet, you may receive one shipment sooner than the other depending on your location.
We do not accept international orders, no exceptions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.