Reclining Pontoon Captain's Chair
Note: pontoon boat seats must be supported against railing.
Classic Pontoon Boat Seats.
- Classic pontoon furniture uses superior quality materials in a more affordable style.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
- 31" overall height from pedestal to top of back rest cushion
- 23" overall depth of Reclining Helm Chair from back rest to front of seat cushion
- 19" depth and 19" width of seating area between arm rests
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide good customer service. If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues we will pay to return and replace your seating immediately. Simply contact us and we will take care of everything.
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement of any defective pontoon furniture.
- We pay all shipping costs associated with any defects or warranty, no cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat the buyer is covered, just provide us with an original order number.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement on any defective pontoon furniture. No other pontoon boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your pontoon boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
PontoonStuff® was founded on the idea that rebuilding a pontoon boat should be affordable and that you shouldn't need a payment to get that new boat feeling. With factory-grade pontoon furniture, flooring, and parts, we make it affordable to have a great-looking pontoon boat again!
Here are some quick facts about us:
- We've been in business since 2005, and have helped over 200,000 customers fix up their pontoons. We sell to an average of 35,000 new customers per year.
- We sell more replacement pontoon boat seats than all other marine retailers combined, and focus on offering everything you need for your pontoon restoration.
- Designing, building, and selling our pontoon boat seats directly gives us a big advantage: We can invest more in quality because we control the entire process.
- All products are stocked and shipped from our facilities in Elkhart, IN and Dalton, GA.
Before building our own DeckMate brand of pontoon furniture in 2012, we sold nearly every brand of replacement pontoon seating, so we understand what makes a high-quality seat. Because of our experience with other seat brands, we knew where to focus our efforts in order to offer superior quality pontoon boat seats.
1 – Insert stud bolts (E) into the T-Nuts located in the black plastic bar on the bottom of the Back Rest Cushion.
2 – Place the Back Rest within the designated spaces and secure and tighten the 1” Washers © with the Wing Nuts (B) from the inside of the base.
3 – Align hinges attached to the Seat Cushion with the inserts located on the front of the base.
4 – Secure the Seat Cushion to the base with the 1/2” Bolts (D) (You can adjust the hinges left and right, up and down, to get the best fit.)
Click the Ask a Question button.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
I know the Ivory is out of stock right now. Do you have a color sample for this Ivory vinyl? Also do you expect the Ivory to be available soon?
Yes, if you fill out a sample request form, you be able to get the ivory color. It will be available 8-17-18. https://www.pontoonstuff.com/pages/request-free-samples
Will this capatain chair fit a 2018 Lowe pontoon boat tube pedestal?
You will need to compare our meansurements to your available space to determine if it will fit or not.
On the Classic Reclining Pontoon Captain’s Chair is the 4 bolt pattern a square pattern or oblong ( maybe 12” x 8”) to fit a stock slider. Is your slider a 4 bolt square pattern. And does your pedestal mount to the floor with screws or bolts.
Our Reclining Captains Chair only works with the Seat Sliding Pedestal that we offer.
Can this chair be bolted to a four bolt plat pedestal post
Yes, these are designed to fit any standard 4 bolt design
Hello, I'm looking for 2 seats type of SKU: RCL-Gray, but I need main gray colour with inserts of dark gray. Please advice can you book such type of seats ? Regards
Unfortunately, we do not offer custom colors. We only offer Reclining Pontoon Captaisn Chair in Gray and Ivory.
Do the arm wrests lift up on this chair. Does it have a standard base bolt pattern?
Yes, these Reclining Pontoon Captain's Chair have arm rests that can be put in a verticle position. Also, this should have a standard 4 bolt square design on the bottome of the Captains Chair.
How much does shipping cost to Oklahoma if I wanted to change out all of my interior?
We offer free shipping on all orders over $50.
Is there any metal in the seat frame or armrest? Or is it all plastic...ie....bolts nuts...stainless or aluminium???
We use a metal frame on the inside of the Reclining Pontoon Captains Chair. Uses stainless steel bolts to attach to a pedestal.
Do you have a cover for this seat?
Unfortunately, we do not offer Pontoon Seat Covers for our seating.
What is the bolt pattern for the captains chair my current pedestal is a four hole bolt pattern and does the captains chair come with the mounting bolts
The bottom of the Reclining Pontoon Captains Chair uses a 4 bolt design. The only Pedestal that we offer that works properly with the Reclining Captains chair would be our Sliding Pedestal.
Would the non sliding four bolt pattern pedestal work with the reclining captains chair
Unfortuantely, the smaller 4 bolt design that the Adjustable seat slider pedestal uses will not fit the base of the Reclining Pontoon Captains Chair.
What pedestal is required for this chair? Does the height adjust ? Also I am 230lbs, what is the weight limit? I don’t want anything breaking if I lean back on it.
The Reclining Pontoon Captains Chair will be able to support you while leaning back in it. We have a specific Adjustable Seat Slider Pedestal that will work with our Reclining Captains Chair, it is just not available as of 2/22/18.