Pontoon Bench Seats (CRG73)
Note: pontoon boat seats must be supported against railing.
Classic Pontoon Boat Seats
- Classic pontoon furniture uses superior quality materials in a more affordable style.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
Pontoon Boat Seat Dimensions:
- 73" minimum needed across rear pontoon boat seats
- 73" minimum needed up port side for pontoon furniture
- (2) 38" pontoon boat seats
- (1) Pontoon boat corner seat with cup holders
- (1) Left side pontoon boat seat arm rest with cup holders
- (1) Right side pontoon boat seat arm rest with cup holders
- Mounting hardware is included to secure each pontoon boat seat base to the deck of your pontoon boat
PontoonStuff® was founded on the idea that rebuilding a pontoon boat should be affordable and that you shouldn't need a payment to get that new boat feeling. With factory-grade pontoon furniture, flooring, and parts, we make it affordable to have a great-looking pontoon boat again!
Here are some quick facts about us:
- We've been in business since 2005, and have helped over 200,000 customers fix up their pontoons. We sell to an average of 35,000 new customers per year.
- We sell more replacement pontoon boat seats than all other marine retailers combined, and focus on offering everything you need for your pontoon restoration.
- Designing, building, and selling our pontoon boat seats directly gives us a big advantage: We can invest more in quality because we control the entire process.
- All products are stocked and shipped from our facilities in Elkhart, IN and Dalton, GA.
Before building our own DeckMate brand of pontoon furniture in 2012, we sold nearly every brand of replacement pontoon seating, so we understand what makes a high-quality seat. Because of our experience with other seat brands, we knew where to focus our efforts in order to offer superior quality pontoon boat seats.
PontoonStuff® Quality PromiseOur success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 6 year full replacement on any defective pontoon furniture. No other pontoon boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your pontoon boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
* For more information about our warranty, please click here or call (877) 295-9522.
Orders over $100 is FREE! Place an order by 4pm EST (Mon - Fri) and we'll ship it the same day! For additional shipping information, please click here.
If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of your product, you may request a return for any unused and undamaged merchandise up to 30 days after date of delivery for a complete refund (excluding cost of return shipping). For more information about returns, please click here.
These pontoon boat seats make up our Classic CRG73 pontoon furniture set.
2 - 38" pontoon boat bench seat
1 - Pontoon boat corner seat with cup holders
1 - Left side pontoon boat seat arms with cup holders
1 - Right side pontoon boat seat arms with cup holders
1 – Insert stud bolts (E) into the T-Nuts located in the black plastic bar on the bottom of the Back Rest Cushion.
2 – Place the Back Rest within the designated spaces and secure and tighten the 1” Washers © with the Wing Nuts (B) from the inside of the base.
3 – Align hinges attached to the Seat Cushion with the inserts located on the front of the base.
4 – Secure the Seat Cushion to the base with the 1/2” Bolts (D) (You can adjust the hinges left and right, up and down, to get the best fit.)
Click the Ask a Question button.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can you get them in a brown and tan strips
Unfortunately, we do not offer any custom colors on out Pontoon Bench Seats. The colors we have online are th only colors that we offer.
How much is shipping to area code 27603? I am an amazon prime member.
We offer free shipping on pontoon seats. All orders over $50 ship free.
Are these seat a pure white?
These pontoon seats are white. I would recommened ordering some of our free samples so you can make sure they are the exact color you would like. I have attached a link below.
Pontoon seat samples
What is the total weight of this set?
203lbs, this is the total weight of all the pontoon boat seats included in this pontoon furniture kit.
I need drivers seat price
We have Pontoon Bucket Seats listed at $219.99 you can find it here https://www.pontoonstuff.com/collections/premium-pontoon-boat-seats/products/pontoon-boat-bucket-seats
How do you attach the seats to the floor?
All of our pontoon boat seats are secured with four screws through the base of your seat to the floor of your pontoon boat.
what are the sizes of you seats in your model skv cr673 -200?
The size of the pontoons seats in CRG73 are listed below
- (2) 38" pontoon boat seats
- (1) 28" Pontoon boat corner seat with cup holders
- (1) 7" Left side pontoon boat seat arm rest with cup holders
- (1) 7" Right side pontoon boat seat arm rest with cup holders
How tall are cfg45 and crg73 seats
To the top of the pontoon seat back is 29 1/2" to the top of seat cushion is 14".
Is there any way to give you the layout and give me a price. I am having problems figuring out what to order. It would be great to have some place to design and get a price
Yes of course. Feel free to call us at 1-877-295-9522 or e-mail us at Support@pontoonstuff.com and we will be happy to help.
My pontoon boat is 90 inches across the back. Do you have a configuration that will fit this?
Yes! Please follow the link: https://www.pontoonstuff.com/products/pontoon-bench-seats-crg90
Do you make a rear seat for an in board?
You would need to compare measurements of the exsisting space to determine if our seats will work for you. Our seating is universal and not made for any specific boat.
do you sell your seats without the bases
No, our seat cushions are made specifically with our bases in mind and do not work with other bases.