303 Pontoon Furniture Care Kit (Protectant Currently Unavailable)
Special Pricing To Help You Protect Your Investment!
(1) 32oz 303 Aerospace Vinyl Protectant
(1) 32oz 303 Marine Vinyl and Carpet Cleaner
303 Aerospace Protectant really is like "SPF 40 Sunscreen For Your Seats."
Regular use gives 100% Prevention of UV caused fading. No other "protectant" beautifies as intensely, protects your pontoon furniture as powerfully or lasts as long.
- Keeps vinyl surfaces looking new
- Prevents fading and cracking of seat vinyl
- Restores lost color and luster
- Powerful UV blockers to increase the life of your pontoon furniture
- Anti-Static, repels smudges, dust, soiling and staining
- Matte finish with no oily and greasy residue
- Easy to use, simply spray on and wipe dry
Safe and effective on pontoon boat seat vinyl, clear vinyl, gel-coat, fiberglass, carbon fiber, synthetic/natural rubber, plastics and finished leather. Good for use on: dashboards, automotive leathers, black plastic fenders, plexiglass, vinyl decals, door & trunk seals, vinyl convertible tops, RV and boat seats, Tonneau covers, Dacron sails, inflatable boats, spa covers, and much, much more!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
My boat seats are already faded, dry and cracked, will this help soften and restore the vinyl?
I cannot say that this will 303 Pontoon Furinture Care Kit will "restore" your faded, dry and cracked vinyl. This product is more preventing these issues before they happen.
We have some slight mildew stains on our seats, but the upholstery is overall in very good condition. Will this cleaner remove the stains without harming the fabric? Then I would follow up with the protectant, correct?
You are correct. This kit will take care of both issues for you. The cleaner will not harm the vinyl.