Pontoon Trailer Marker Light
Same Day Shipping Order By 4pm est. Parts In Stock.
Looking for a replacement for a clearance trailer marker bullet light? ¾” Amber/Amber LEDs deliver up-to-date LED technology with an easy, surface mounted installation. These lights are equipped with three LEDs and can function in any one of three ways – as clearance lights, side markers or identification lights. Engineered to meet PC and P2 ratings as mandated in the DOT FMVSS 108/SAE requirements, these lights are rated 12 volts and tested to 13.8 volts. The compact size is easy to install simply by drilling a ¾ inch hole to hold the lights. The lens, light housing and LED circuitry have been sealed with epoxy for a waterproof seal with long-lasting application. The ¾” Amber/Amber LED Clearance Marker Bullet Lights feature a lens engineered to maximize reflectivity and minimize glare. Perfect for Pontoon Boat Trailers.
- Compact size, easy for installation by drilling a 3/4" hole and pushing it in.
- Two-wire design includes separate lead and ground wires with bullet terminals.
- PC lens, ABS housing and LED circuitry completely sealed with epoxy to ensure a permanent and water proof seal.
- Meets PC and P2 rating of DOT FMVSS 108/SAE requirements.
- Rated for 12V, tested to 13.8V
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.