38" Pontoon Boat Seats
Note: pontoon boat seats must be supported against railing.
Premium Pontoon Boat Seats.
- Plush, pillowed pontoon boat seats with quality double top stitching for that new pontoon look.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
- Overall Pontoon Seat Width: 38"
- Overall Pontoon Seat Height: 30"
- Overall Pontoon Seat Depth: 27"
- Pontoon Seat Cushion Height: 17"
- Pontoon Seat Cushion Depth: 19"
- Pontoon Seat Cushion Thickness: 5"
- Pontoon Seat Base Depth: 24"
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide good customer service. If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues we will pay to return and replace your seating immediately. Simply contact us and we will take care of everything.
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement of any defective pontoon furniture.
- We pay all shipping costs associated with any defects or warranty, no cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat the buyer is covered, just provide us with an original order number.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement on any defective pontoon furniture. No other pontoon boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your pontoon boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
PontoonStuff® was founded on the idea that rebuilding a pontoon boat should be affordable and that you shouldn't need a payment to get that new boat feeling. With factory-grade pontoon furniture, flooring, and parts, we make it affordable to have a great-looking pontoon boat again!
Here are some quick facts about us:
- We've been in business since 2005, and have helped over 200,000 customers fix up their pontoons. We sell to an average of 35,000 new customers per year.
- We sell more replacement pontoon boat seats than all other marine retailers combined, and focus on offering everything you need for your pontoon restoration.
- Designing, building, and selling our pontoon boat seats directly gives us a big advantage: We can invest more in quality because we control the entire process.
- All products are stocked and shipped from our facilities in Elkhart, IN and Dalton, GA.
Before building our own DeckMate brand of pontoon furniture in 2012, we sold nearly every brand of replacement pontoon seating, so we understand what makes a high-quality seat. Because of our experience with other seat brands, we knew where to focus our efforts in order to offer superior quality pontoon boat seats.
1 – Insert stud bolts (E) into the T-Nuts located in the black plastic bar on the bottom of the Back Rest Cushion.
2 – Place the Back Rest within the designated spaces and secure and tighten the 1” Washers © with the Wing Nuts (B) from the inside of the base.
3 – Align hinges attached to the Seat Cushion with the inserts located on the front of the base.
4 – Secure the Seat Cushion to the base with the 1/2” Bolts (D) (You can adjust the hinges left and right, up and down, to get the best fit.)
Click the Ask a Question button.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have a sun tracker 18’ with plastic bases. Can I just purchase seat back and bottom cushions?
No. We do not offer our Pontoon Boat Seats cushions separately from the plastic bases.
What is the measurement of opening in top of 38” base for storage
The opening of the 38" Pontoon Boat Seat Base is 33". You will have some more space once you have gotten passed the opening but only about 5 inches.
Are the exteriors of the base (below the seat cushion) upholstered? Or exposed plastic of the storage compartment?
No. Our Pontoon Boat Seat Bases are not upholstered. It is an exposed plastic that will match the color of the Pontoon Furniture you purchase.
Do you sell just replacement boat seat cushions?
No, we do not. Our Pontoon Boat Seat Cushions are designed with our Plastic Bases in mind.
Will the premium seats need to be support by rail fence or can they stand alone?
All of our Pontoon Boat Seat Furniture needs to be supported by some kind of railing behind the Back Rest. It does not support itself.
Do the seats come with the appropriate hardware for installation, ie. stainless steel screws, wing nuts and bolts?
Yes, all seats and bases will come with all the appropriate hardware to complete the installation.
Does the storage under the seat stay dry
I can't say that it will keep the things stored in the base 100% dry. I can say that some water will get into the base. Unfortuantely, we do not advertise them as Dry Storage bases.
What are the interior dimensions of the compartment under the cushion?
Here is a link to an image showing all the interior dimensions for our 38" pontoon boat seats.
Interior dimensions for 38" pontoon seats
Installation tools? What tools will we need to install our new premium seats?
The only tools you'll need will be an electric drill and Philips head screw driver so you can drill the stainless steel screws through the floor of the seat bases in order to secure them to the pontoon's deck. Then you can attach the seat cushion hinges to the plastic bases with the screw driver. The backrests of the furniture assemble with wing nuts and bolts, they are very easy to build. Thank you for your business!
Our 38" pontoon boat seats weight 63lbs, this is the total weight including the seat base, backrest cushion and seat cushion.
What is the weight of the 38?
The cushions and base weight around 48 lbs.
speaker install would it still hold up a sitter to put a 6.5 speaker hole on the front corner in the plastic
Yes, that will not damage the integrity of the seat base that you will be sitting on.
Do you have a model that doesnât have to be supported from the back? I would like to mount mine an inch or two away from the railing and buy or have made some covers to slip over the seats when not being used.
Unfortunately, no. All of our pontoon boat furniture needs to be supported by a railing. The only exception is the pontoon flip flop.
Are these seats appropriate for use as the back seat that you drive from? It is for a fish n party model.
No. These Pontoon Boat Seats need to be supported by a railing for them to work.
Can these be mounted back to back in front of center console?
Unfortunately, they would need some kind of support for them to go against. These Pontoon Boat Seats will not support each other.
And I don't have to worry about wood rot with these seats!