Premium Pontoon Bucket Seats
Premium Quality Pontoon Furniture You Can Afford. (NO MOUNTING HARDWARE INCLUDED WITH PEDESTAL)
Pontoon Boat Seat Dimensions.
- 26" overall height from pedestal to top of back rest cushion.
- 21" overall depth of bucket seat from back rest to front of seat cushion.
- 18" depth and 22" width of seating space.
We cut out the middle man! Because we design, build and sell our pontoon boat seats directly, we can offer you the best prices on the highest quality pontoon furniture.
Premium Pontoon Boat Seats.
- Plush, pillowed pontoon seating with quality double top stitching for that new boat look.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide good customer service. If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues we will pay to return and replace your seating immediately. Simply contact us and we will take care of everything.
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement of any defective pontoon furniture.
- We pay all shipping costs associated with any defects or warranty, no cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat the buyer is covered, just provide us with an original order number.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Is the base of the captains chair constructed for easy attachment to the a standard sliding base plate? Does it come with attachment hardware? Diagram with dimensions would be very helpful.
Yes it is and you can mount any standard seat pedestal slide or any standard 4 bolt mount. T-nuts are inserted into the bottom of the framework so you can attach your slide or pedestal mount directly to the frame. Stainless bolts are included and are threaded into the t-nuts under the seat. We have built our captains chair frame with additional support structures so you don't need a special mounting plate, just bolt your mount or slider directly to the chair.
What is the weight limit?
For this bucket seat this is no weight limit, it is strong enough to hold anyone that can fit into it. We've reinforced the framework and it's solid rotationally molded plastic so there really isn't anyway to break it unless you stick it in a press and crush it :) If by some odd change something were to happen to the framework, defective molding that cause something to crack we will replace it. We have a 5 year warranty on upholstery and a lifetime warranty on the framework.
At one time, I believe you carried a larger captain's chair with flip up armrests. Do you see that option being available again?
Yes, we did and were not completely happy with the design. We have fiinshed redesiging the seat and will have it back into production and our site very soon.
Hello Om your website i See the primium Bucket Seat SKU: BS-302 i love this Seat but i see that you not ship international but can you tell me the brand of the Seat so i van check iT overhere Thanks mike
The brand of the bucket seat you are referring to is DeckMate. It is our brand and not available anywhere else. We would be happy to work with you so you can order our pontoon bucket. Please e-mail us at Support@pontoonstuff.com and we will be happy to help you.
Are you discontinuing the ivory, tan and beige?? I have started stripping my boat so before I change the fence, I want to know it's still going to be available in all pieces. Also, I really like this chair but it looks like it might be going away as well??
Nope! We will offer the Tan and Beige for a LONG time. It is one of our better selling colors! If you ever want to check up on it please feel free to ask.
Wanting to make sure and match the blue color of the furniture you offer to my railing I am having wrapped. Can you provide me with a Pantone Number and Exact Blue Color that is used?
Unfortunately, we cannot. We do offer free samples of the vinyl that will allow you to see the exact color. https://www.pontoonstuff.com/pages/request-free-samples