Portable Pontoon Boat Cup Holders
Premium Pontoon Boat Seats
- Our Premium Pontoon Boat Seats use plush, pillowed seat cushions with a mixture of soft and dense marine foam for all-day comfort. We use double-top & standard-top stitching on all stress points, so you never need worry about torn seams. Our pontoon boat seats look new longer!
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Our pontoon boat seat cushions are built with a mix of soft and dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most. Our Premium pontoon boat seats are built with thicker, softer seat cushions.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! All of our pontoon furniture frames are plastic. We use injection-molded plastic seat cushion frames and rotationally molded plastic seat bases.
- High-grade stainless steel hardware and staples are used on our pontoon seats, along with t-nuts, which are inserted into the plastic bases to secure each pontoon seat cushion.
PontoonStuff® was founded on the idea that rebuilding a pontoon boat should be affordable and that you shouldn't need a payment to get that new boat feeling. With factory-grade pontoon furniture, flooring, and parts, we make it affordable to have a great-looking pontoon boat again!
Here are some quick facts about us:
- We've been in business since 2005, and have helped over 200,000 customers fix up their pontoons. We sell to an average of 35,000 new customers per year.
- We sell more replacement pontoon boat seats than all other marine retailers combined, and focus on offering everything you need for your pontoon restoration.
- Designing, building, and selling our pontoon boat seats directly gives us a big advantage: We can invest more in quality because we control the entire process.
- All products are stocked and shipped from our facilities in Elkhart, IN and Dalton, GA.
Before building our own DeckMate brand of pontoon furniture in 2012, we sold nearly every brand of replacement pontoon seating, so we understand what makes a high-quality seat. Because of our experience with other seat brands, we knew where to focus our efforts in order to offer superior quality pontoon boat seats.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement on any defective pontoon furniture. No other pontoon boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your pontoon boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
* For more information about our warranty, please click here or call (877) 295-9522.
Orders over $100 is FREE! Place an order by 4pm EST (Mon - Fri) and we'll ship it the same day! For additional shipping information, please click here.
If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of your product, you may request a return for any unused and undamaged merchandise up to 30 days after date of delivery for a complete refund (excluding cost of return shipping). For more information about returns, please click here.
Click the Ask a Question button.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
can you ship also to the Netherlands?
We can but the shipping costs tend to be very high. However, if you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your ship to address we can send you a quote to see if it is acceptable to you. Thank you for the opportunity.
Is there Velcro on the strap so it will attach to the Velcro strip under the seat?
Our Portable pontoon cup holders do not contain any velcro. We include a large piece of sewen vinyl that fits between the seat cushion and back rest of your pontoon seat to secure it in place.
Can the cup holder be secured to my existing seat or does it just sit on top? Does it have a flap that goes under the seat cushion?
This Portable cup holder has a flap that will hang down in between the Back Rest and Seat Cushion.
Do you make this with a stainless steel cup holder> Or do the cup holders pop out? Thanks
We only offer this with the Plastic cup holders. You can purchase the stainless steel ones separately, and add them to it, if you would like.
Will the yeti 32 oz cups fit?
You would need to compare the measurements to ours and determine if they will fit.
what are the overall dimensions of the items?
These arer 8 inches long and 6 inches wide. and sit about 5 inches tall.
What is the width of the cupholder? Need to know how big of a cup will fit.
The width of the cup holder is 3 1/2" in diameter and inside is 3"
Do you have a description and dimensions of the cupholder? Only the seat is described. Does in have an internal storage compartment?
No. These Cup holders do not have internal storage. They only have the mesh nets on the side to use for small storage like a phone or keys.