28" Corner Pontoon Boat Seats
Note: pontoon boat seats must be supported against railing.
Premium Pontoon Boat Seats
- Our Premium Pontoon Boat Seats use plush, pillowed seat cushions with a mixture of soft and dense marine foam for all-day comfort. We use double-top & standard-top stitching on all stress points, so you never need worry about torn seams. Our pontoon boat seats look new longer!
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Our pontoon boat seat cushions are built with a mix of soft and dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most. Our Premium pontoon boat seats are built with thicker, softer seat cushions.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! All of our pontoon furniture frames are plastic. We use injection-molded plastic seat cushion frames and rotationally molded plastic seat bases.
- High-grade stainless steel hardware and staples are used on our pontoon seats, along with t-nuts, which are inserted into the plastic bases to secure each pontoon seat cushion.
Pontoon Boat Seat Dimensions:
- Overall Pontoon Seat Width: 28"
- Overall Pontoon Seat Height: 30"
- Overall Pontoon Seat Depth: 28"
- Pontoon Seat Cushion Height: 17"
- Pontoon Seat Cushion Depth: 23"
- Pontoon Seat Cushion Thickness: 5"
- Pontoon Seat Base Depth: 27"
PontoonStuff® was founded on the idea that rebuilding a pontoon boat should be affordable and that you shouldn't need a payment to get that new boat feeling. With factory-grade pontoon furniture, flooring, and parts, we make it affordable to have a great-looking pontoon boat again!
Here are some quick facts about us:
- We've been in business since 2005, and have helped over 200,000 customers fix up their pontoons. We sell to an average of 35,000 new customers per year.
- We sell more replacement pontoon boat seats than all other marine retailers combined, and focus on offering everything you need for your pontoon restoration.
- Designing, building, and selling our pontoon boat seats directly gives us a big advantage: We can invest more in quality because we control the entire process.
- All products are stocked and shipped from our facilities in Elkhart, IN and Dalton, GA.
Before building our own DeckMate brand of pontoon furniture in 2012, we sold nearly every brand of replacement pontoon seating, so we understand what makes a high-quality seat. Because of our experience with other seat brands, we knew where to focus our efforts in order to offer superior quality pontoon boat seats.
PontoonStuff® Quality PromiseOur success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 6 year full replacement on any defective pontoon furniture. No other pontoon boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your pontoon boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
* For more information about our warranty, please click here or call (877) 295-9522.
1 – Insert stud bolts (E) into the T-Nuts located in the black plastic bar on the bottom of the Back Rest Cushion.
2 – Place the Back Rest within the designated spaces and secure and tighten the 1” Washers © with the Wing Nuts (B) from the inside of the base.
3 – Align hinges attached to the Seat Cushion with the inserts located on the front of the base.
4 – Secure the Seat Cushion to the base with the 1/2” Bolts (D) (You can adjust the hinges left and right, up and down, to get the best fit.)
Click the Ask a Question button.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
The weight of a 28" corner seat
When this replacement pontoon coner seat is fully assembled it weighs about 58 lbs.
Does the 28” corner seat require a fence on both sides?
The 28" corner boat seat only needs to be supported by your pontoon fence on one side.
We just received our corner seat and the seat cushion only has a snap in the very front where it snaps to the base. Is this the only thing that keeps the corner seat cushion attached to the base?
Yes, that would be correct.
Is there storage space under the 28" corner seat?
Yes. The base of the 28" Corner Seat does have stoage underneath the seat cushion
Do the benches have to be supported by the fence
Yes the Pontoon Bench Seats need to to supported by the railing. They are not free standing seats.
I have a 2000 18 premier explorer I want to replace front fishing seats what is the difference between. The corner seat and the bow seat? I know I would have to do the 28 corner or the smaller bow
The difference is going to be the radius located on the back of the seat. You will need a specific one to match your railing.
Do yall have a dimensional drawing?
If you look in our featured pictures. There is a picture with all of our measurements for the specific seat.