Pontoon Boat Seats (CG1818)
Note: pontoon boat seats must be supported against railing.
Classic Pontoon Boat Seats.
- Classic pontoon furniture uses superior quality materials in a more affordable style.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
- 73" minimum needed across rear for pontoon boat seats
- 73" minimum needed to install pontoon seats in front
- (3) 38" pontoon boat lounge seats
- (1) 28" pontoon boat bench seat
- (4) Pontoon boat corner seat with cup holders
- (1) Pontoon bucket seat with pedestal
- (1) NEW STYLE Pontoon boat steering console (Click Here To See)
- (1) Left side pontoon boat seat arm with cup holders
- (2) Right side pontoon boat seat arms with cup holders
- Mounting hardware is included to secure seat bases to the deck of your pontoon boat
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide good customer service. If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues we will pay to return and replace your seating immediately. Simply contact us and we will take care of everything.
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement of any defective pontoon furniture.
- We pay all shipping costs associated with any defects or warranty, no cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat the buyer is covered, just provide us with an original order number.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement on any defective pontoon furniture. No other pontoon boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your pontoon boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
PontoonStuff® was founded on the idea that rebuilding a pontoon boat should be affordable and that you shouldn't need a payment to get that new boat feeling. With factory-grade pontoon furniture, flooring, and parts, we make it affordable to have a great-looking pontoon boat again!
Here are some quick facts about us:
- We've been in business since 2005, and have helped over 200,000 customers fix up their pontoons. We sell to an average of 35,000 new customers per year.
- We sell more replacement pontoon boat seats than all other marine retailers combined, and focus on offering everything you need for your pontoon restoration.
- Designing, building, and selling our pontoon boat seats directly gives us a big advantage: We can invest more in quality because we control the entire process.
- All products are stocked and shipped from our facilities in Elkhart, IN and Dalton, GA.
Before building our own DeckMate brand of pontoon furniture in 2012, we sold nearly every brand of replacement pontoon seating, so we understand what makes a high-quality seat. Because of our experience with other seat brands, we knew where to focus our efforts in order to offer superior quality pontoon boat seats.
1 – Insert stud bolts (E) into the T-Nuts located in the black plastic bar on the bottom of the Back Rest Cushion.
2 – Place the Back Rest within the designated spaces and secure and tighten the 1” Washers © with the Wing Nuts (B) from the inside of the base.
3 – Align hinges attached to the Seat Cushion with the inserts located on the front of the base.
4 – Secure the Seat Cushion to the base with the 1/2” Bolts (D) (You can adjust the hinges left and right, up and down, to get the best fit.)
Click the Ask a Question button.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
What is the difference between "Classic seats and Premium seats"?
Our Premium and Classic Pontoon Furniture use the same quality 30oz Vinyl. Our Premium line has 1 1/2" of more cushion, it also has exclusive 55" Bench, 30" Radius, and 36" Radius seating. As well as more color options available.
How wide are these seats
Pontoon Boat Seat Dimensions: 73" minimum needed across rear for pontoon boat seats 73" minimum needed to install pontoon seats in front (3) 38" pontoon boat lounge seats (1) 28" pontoon boat bench seat (4) Pontoon boat corner seat with cup holders (1) Pontoon bucket seat with pedestal (1) NEW STYLE Pontoon boat steering console (Click Here To See) (1) Left side pontoon boat seat arm with cup holders (2) Right side pontoon boat seat arms with cup holders Mounting hardware is included to secure seat bases to the deck of your pontoon boat
how do you measure
I will attach a link that will show you the measurements that we need to find the fit for new seats. https://www.pontoonstuff.com/pages/replacement-pontoon-boat-seats
How much for the set in the video? Blue and white at the beginning.
Here is the link to that pontoon interior: https://www.pontoonstuff.com/collections/classic-pontoon-boat-seats/products/pontoon-boat-seats-cg1816
The cost is $2,199.98. Also, in the video it shows our old style ponton console and captains chair. We have made major improvements to these two items and you'll recieve the new style which we display on the website.
If i buy cg1818 me and my are talking about maybe not needing one of the front seats. We havent decided yet. I was curious if i had to buy the whole package, if not how much cheaper would it be without one of the front side seats
To get the price for the Pontoon Boat Seats package, you would need to add the pieces included in the package separately. Our Pontoon Boat Seat Packages do not include any price breaks.