Pontoon Boat Seats (CG1844)
Note: pontoon boat seats must be supported against railing.
Classic Pontoon Boat Seats
- Classic pontoon furniture uses superior quality materials in a more affordable style.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
Pontoon Boat Seat Dimensions:
- 66" minimum needed across rear for pontoon boat seats
- 52" minimum needed to install pontoon seats in front
- (2) 38" pontoon boat seats
- (2) 28" pontoon boat seats
- (1) 28" pontoon boat corner seat with cup holders
- (1) Pontoon bucket seat with pedestal
- (1) Pontoon boat steering console (Click Here To See)
- (2) Left side pontoon boat lean back seat with cup holders
- (1) Right side pontoon boat lean back seat with cup holders
- (1) left side pontoon seat arm with cup holders
- (1) Right side pontoon boat seat arm with cup holder
- Mounting hardware is included to secure each pontoon boat seat base to the deck of your pontoon boat
PontoonStuff® was founded on the idea that rebuilding a pontoon boat should be affordable and that you shouldn't need a payment to get that new boat feeling. With factory-grade pontoon furniture, flooring, and parts, we make it affordable to have a great-looking pontoon boat again!
Here are some quick facts about us:
- We've been in business since 2005, and have helped over 200,000 customers fix up their pontoons. We sell to an average of 35,000 new customers per year.
- We sell more replacement pontoon boat seats than all other marine retailers combined, and focus on offering everything you need for your pontoon restoration.
- Designing, building, and selling our pontoon boat seats directly gives us a big advantage: We can invest more in quality because we control the entire process.
- All products are stocked and shipped from our facilities in Elkhart, IN and Dalton, GA.
Before building our own DeckMate brand of pontoon furniture in 2012, we sold nearly every brand of replacement pontoon seating, so we understand what makes a high-quality seat. Because of our experience with other seat brands, we knew where to focus our efforts in order to offer superior quality pontoon boat seats.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 6 year full replacement on any defective pontoon furniture. No other pontoon boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your pontoon boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
* For more information about our warranty, please click here or call (877) 295-9522.
Orders over $100 is FREE! Place an order by 4pm EST (Mon - Fri) and we'll ship it the same day! For additional shipping information, please click here.
If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of your product, you may request a return for any unused and undamaged merchandise up to 30 days after date of delivery for a complete refund (excluding cost of return shipping). For more information about returns, please click here.
These pontoon boat seats make up our Classic CG1844 pontoon furniture set.
2 - 38" pontoon boat seats
2 - 28" pontoon boat seats
1 - 28" pontoon boat corner seat with cup holders
1 - Pontoon bucket seat with pedestal
1 - NEW STYLE Pontoon boat steering console (Click Here To See)
2 - Left side pontoon boat lean back seat with cup holders
1 - Right side pontoon boat lean back seat with cup holders
1 - left side pontoon seat arm with cup holders
1 - Right side pontoon boat seat arm with cup holder
1 – Insert stud bolts (E) into the T-Nuts located in the black plastic bar on the bottom of the Back Rest Cushion.
2 – Place the Back Rest within the designated spaces and secure and tighten the 1” Washers © with the Wing Nuts (B) from the inside of the base.
3 – Align hinges attached to the Seat Cushion with the inserts located on the front of the base.
4 – Secure the Seat Cushion to the base with the 1/2” Bolts (D) (You can adjust the hinges left and right, up and down, to get the best fit.)
Click the Ask a Question button.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is the CG1844 a setup for an 18’ pontoon deck?
Since we are not boat specific, you will need to take your measurements are compare them to our measurements listed for the Package of your choosing.
I have a sweetwater 2010 2086 RE3, would these seats fit my boat by using existing holes (when the current seats are removed). My husband does do want to have to drill any new places. Also, my carpet is very worn and mildewed. If I would remove the carpet, what would be underneath. Thank you for your help.
No our Pontoon Boat Seats will not match your exsisting holes frm the seats. Once you remove the crpet you should see plywood underneath it.
Do you sell carpet? Is your staff familiar with sun tracker 21' party barge? Im going to replace carpet and seats And will need some vinyl. What is the width of vinyl?
Yes we are familiar with that boat and can help you out. We sell both pontoon carpet and vinyl flooring. All of our pontoon marine flooring is 8 1/2' wide.
We lost our back lay down that folds up with two hydraulics, this covers the battery compartment and dressing room. Can we get one that matches our red design. It's a 2006 Lowe pontoon. Please respond gotta get one we love our boat. Thanks.
We do not sell the Lay down Deck for the back of your Pontoon Boat. We do offer Matching Pontoon Seat Vinyl to help match the rest of your Pontoon Furniture. You can make a new deck out of wood and foam then purchase our Pontoon Seat Vinyl to wrap it in.
Do you sell this set cushions only without the plastic base? We only need replacement cushions. But like this set. If so how much?
No we do not offer seat cushions alone. Our Pontoon Seat Cushions are made specifically with our plastic bases in mind.