Premium Folding Pontoon Boat Seats
Premium Pontoon Boat Seats
- Our Premium Pontoon Boat Seats use plush, pillowed seat cushions with a mixture of soft and dense marine foam for all-day comfort. We use double-top & standard-top stitching on all stress points, so you never need worry about torn seams. Our pontoon boat seats look new longer!
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Our pontoon boat seat cushions are built with a mix of soft and dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most. Our Premium pontoon boat seats are built with thicker, softer seat cushions.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! All of our pontoon furniture frames are plastic. We use injection-molded plastic seat cushion frames and rotationally molded plastic seat bases.
- High-grade stainless steel hardware and staples are used on our pontoon seats, along with t-nuts, which are inserted into the plastic bases to secure each pontoon seat cushion.
Pontoon Boat Seat Dimensions:
- 19" overall height from pedestal to top of back rest cushion
- 16" overall depth of fishing seat from back rest to front of seat cushion
- 17" width of fishing seat cushion
PontoonStuff® was founded on the idea that rebuilding a pontoon boat should be affordable and that you shouldn't need a payment to get that new boat feeling. With factory-grade pontoon furniture, flooring, and parts, we make it affordable to have a great-looking pontoon boat again!
Here are some quick facts about us:
- We've been in business since 2005, and have helped over 200,000 customers fix up their pontoons. We sell to an average of 35,000 new customers per year.
- We sell more replacement pontoon boat seats than all other marine retailers combined, and focus on offering everything you need for your pontoon restoration.
- Designing, building, and selling our pontoon boat seats directly gives us a big advantage: We can invest more in quality because we control the entire process.
- All products are stocked and shipped from our facilities in Elkhart, IN and Dalton, GA.
Before building our own DeckMate brand of pontoon furniture in 2012, we sold nearly every brand of replacement pontoon seating, so we understand what makes a high-quality seat. Because of our experience with other seat brands, we knew where to focus our efforts in order to offer superior quality pontoon boat seats.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 6 year full replacement on any defective pontoon furniture. No other pontoon boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your pontoon boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
* For more information about our warranty, please click here or call (877) 295-9522.
Orders over $100 is FREE! Place an order by 4pm EST (Mon - Fri) and we'll ship it the same day! For additional shipping information, please click here.
If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of your product, you may request a return for any unused and undamaged merchandise up to 30 days after date of delivery for a complete refund (excluding cost of return shipping). For more information about returns, please click here.
Click the Ask a Question button.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is it standard in mounting it on the base, the metal pole?
Yes, this pontoon boat seats uses a standard 4 bolt design when installing it on a boat pedestal.
I am looking for "off white" and blue furniture. Is that what the Ivory and Blue is? I got samples but the images here show a change in the color of the hinge but not sure if the vinyl is white or ivory.
Ivory, Blue and Tan would be the color combination of Pontoon Furnture that you would want to order.
Can I get teal and white in the folding pontoon seat? How long would it take to get them?
We offer an Ivory & Teal folding boat seat which matches our Classic pontoon seats. We don't have a White & Teal unfortunately, our Ivory is an off white color with a tan hinge. You can see it here: https://www.pontoonstuff.com/collections/classic-pontoon-boat-seats/products/folding-pontoon-boat-seats-1
What is a person's weight limit? Do you have any that the backs recline? Our customers break ours trying to recline in them while fishing.
These pontoon seats are all rated at 250lbs, it's the hinges that usually give out along with the plastic seat base. We've made improvements to our plastic frames and added reinforcements into the injection tooling in the areas that see the most stress. The larger hinges we use also help but I know exactly what you are talking about. We've improved our frames as much as we can and they are much stronger than anything you'll find. Hopefully these would work for you and if they do break we do warranty them and will replace them. That's a good idea about a reclining fishing seat. It would be pretty simply really, like a very compact reclining helm chair... I think we'll try it!
weights of folding chair
The weight of the Premium folding chair is 13lbs
Can I buy just the back for these chairs? Does the back bolt onto the hinge? If you sell just the back, what would one cost?
No we do not sell just the back of this folidng pontoon Seat.
Can you give me the on-center measurement of the bolt spacing that attach to the base? Please specify across and front to back if different.
These use a 5 x 5 inch width. That is the measurement from the center of the bolt.
do these seats fit current pedestals on my northwoods
You would need to compare your measurements to our measurements to determine if they will fit your Boat.
do the seats snap shut
Yes. There is a strap and snap, that will keep these seats folder shut/.
do you have poles for the seats to connect to boat
Yes we have Pedestals for these to attach to the boat. Link: https://www.pontoonstuff.com/collections/pontoon-boat-accessories/products/adjustable-boat-seat-pedestal-1