28" Corner Pontoon Seats
Classic Styling With Superior Quality. (3-Year Full Replacement Seat Warranty)
Pontoon Boat Seat Dimensions.
- 28" x 28" corner pontoon seat.
- 29.5" overall height from deck to top of pontoon seat back rest.
- 28" overall depth of pontoon boat seat from front of seat cushion.
- 23" depth of pontoon boat seat cushion.
- Molded drain channels under pontoon seat base removes water from deck.
We cut out the middle man! Because we design, build and sell our pontoon boat seats directly, we can offer you the best prices on the highest quality pontoon furniture.
Classic Pontoon Boat Seats.
- Classic pontoon furniture uses superior quality materials in a more affordable style.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide good customer service. If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues we will pay to return and replace your seating immediately. Simply contact us and we will take care of everything.
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement of any defective pontoon furniture.
- We pay all shipping costs associated with any defects or warranty, no cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat the buyer is covered, just provide us with an original order number.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Boat cover for this seat/
I'm sorry but we do not currently offer indiviual seat covers for our seats. We are working on this and hope to offer them in the future.
Does the corner seat need railing to support it, or can it be free standing?
This corner pontoon seat needs to be supported by the rail on at least one side. Both side do not need to be supported though. If you click on the link below it will take you to our customer photos you will see an example in the first picture where the customer has one side of the 28" corner seat against the rail in the front of the boat. The back side of the seat that is positioned by their pontoon gate in front of the console is not supported.
Pontoon Rebuild pictures