Premium Pontoon Boat Seats
- Our Premium Pontoon Boat Seats use plush, pillowed seat cushions with a mixture of soft and dense marine foam for all-day comfort. We use double-top & standard-top stitching on all stress points, so you never need worry about torn seams. Our pontoon boat seats look new longer!
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 32 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Our pontoon boat seat cushions are built with a mix of soft and dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most. Our Premium pontoon boat seats are built with thicker, softer seat cushions.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! All of our pontoon furniture frames are plastic. We use injection-molded plastic seat cushion frames and rotationally molded plastic seat bases.
- High-grade stainless steel hardware and staples are used on our pontoon seats, along with t-nuts, which are inserted into the plastic bases to secure each pontoon seat cushion.
Pontoon Boat Seat Dimensions:
- Overall Pontoon Seat Width: 27.5"
- Overall Pontoon Seat Height: 30"
- Overall Pontoon Seat Depth: 27"
- Pontoon Seat Cushion Height: 17"
- Pontoon Seat Cushion Depth: 19"
- Pontoon Seat Cushion Thickness: 5"
- Pontoon Seat Base Depth: 24"
1 – Insert stud bolts (E) into the T-Nuts located in the black plastic bar on the bottom of the Back Rest Cushion.
2 – Place the Back Rest within the designated spaces and secure and tighten the 1” Washers © with the Wing Nuts (B) from the inside of the base.
3 – Align hinges attached to the Seat Cushion with the inserts located on the front of the base.
4 – Secure the Seat Cushion to the base with the 1/2” Bolts (D) (You can adjust the hinges left and right, up and down, to get the best fit.)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do you ship to Ontario Canada or do yo have a dealer in the Toronto area
Please visit this link to place any Canadian Orders: http://www.canadapontoon.com/en/
I'm looking at your Premium 28" Bench seat. Can I get it with just one single color without the accent stripes?
Unfortunately, no. We do not make any customer colors. What we have listed on our website are the only options that we have available.
I am not finding the seats in the length that is currently on our boat. Do you make seats to length needed?
We do make custom Pontoon Boat Seats. What we have listed on our website is what we have for Pontoon Boat Seats
Do you have any seats with a built in livewell? I saw one on a new pontoon
Unfortuantely, we do not offer any Pontoon Furniture that contains A Livewell built it. We are looking into if for the future. But at this moment we do not offer the Livewell in our Pontoon Furniture.
Are the cushions only available? My boxes are ok
Unfortunately we don't just sell replacement pontoon seat cushions unless they are used specifically on our bases. If you have our pontoon furniture we can replace the cushions (at no cost to you) but since our seats are built custom for our bases they are not universal and therefore will not fit on anyone else's plastic base. This is a very common question and it is always less expensive to simply replace all your seating rather than try to have new cushions custom-made for your bases.
are the base included with each pontoon seats?
Yes. These Pontoon Boat Seats come with a sturdy plastic bases along with the Back Rest Cushion and Seat Cushion.
What is the height of the base from the deck to bottom of the seat cushion
The height of the seat base of this pontoon seat is 12"
what are differences between the classic and premium seating
Both our classic and premium line of pontoon furniture are made with the same materials. The main differences is the amount of foam used and the sew pattern on each pontoon seat.
Do they make s free standing bench seat with storage for driver chair
Unfortunately, we do not offer free standing seats outside of our Bucket Seat and Reclining Captains chairs. Those would be place on a pedestal.
Do you have the weight of each piece?
This product weighs about 58lbs for all 3 pieces.
On the Premium seat description it says "Stainless steel hardware. Only 316 stainless steel fasteners & staples are used on our pontoon boat seats". However, when I looked at the Classic seats it does not list that. Can you tell me what they use on the Classic.
Our Premium and Classic Furniture use the same exact hardware. I can assure you that these will be the same.
Can I buy just the bottom seat cushoin, I need 3 48" seat cushions and one one radius cushion. The rest of the seats are in great shape. Dave
We do not offer 48" seats. Unfortuantely, we do not offer cushions by themselves.
I need a seat to place in front of a center console and fit betweenthe t-top tower, would you recommend this seat? I am confident I can secure it ....
You will need to have this 28" Bench supported by a railing of some sort. They are not free standing seats.
Hi There, I have a Tracker Pontoon and I need a 20" Bench seat. Is it possible for a custom length seat? This 20" Bench Seat along with the 28" Corner Seat would be a perfect fit.
Unfortunately, we do not offer custom Pontoon Seating. We only offer the seating size on the website.
Does the 28â bench seat have storage? Do the corners have storage. I see the longer seat cushions flip up to access storage compartments. Also what is your return policy if simply donât like the seats but they are unused?
Yes all of our Pontoon Boat Seats have storage underneath. All of them also have the seat cushions hinge mounted so you can access the storage. Here is a link to show you our return policy: https://www.pontoonstuff.com/pages/returns
✓ 6 year warranty on DeckMate Boat Seats
✓ 6 year warranty on DeckMate Woven Vinyl Flooring
✓ 3 year warranty on all other carpet & flooring
✓ 3 year warranty on bimini tops
✓ 1 year warranty on everything else
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with superior products, fast shipping, and the best customer service. Exceptional products and excellent service are our top priorities!
Warranty claims are always handled quickly. We don't pass you off to some other manufacturer - we warranty all of the boat seats we sell. You can expect quick answers and solutions in the rare case that you have a problem.
Warranties are 100% transferable on all products. If you sell your boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
There is never any cost to you in the event of damage during shipping.
DeckMate® Boat Seats - 6 Year Warranty
- Industry leading warranty - All of our boat seats have a 6 year, full replacement warranty. If anything goes wrong, we will send you brand new seats without hassle or cost to you.
- We will ask for images of the defects so we can make immediate improvements in our production.
- We will send replacement boat seats to you as soon as you provide us with images.
- We do not need the
- defective boat seats back, and you are never required to pay shipping.
- We spend extra money on packaging to ensure your new boat seats will ship safely, but there is always the chance rough handling or stacking could damage the upholstery or parts. If this happens, just give us a call.
DeckMate® Woven Vinyl Flooring - 6 Year Warranty
- Industry leading warranty - Our Woven Vinyl has a 6 year, full replacement warranty. If anything goes wrong, we will send you brand new flooring without hassle or cost to you.
- We will ask for images of the defects so we can make immediate improvements in our production.
- We will send replacement flooring to you as soon as you provide us with images.
- We do not need the defective flooring back, and you are never required to pay shipping.
- We spend extra money on packaging to ensure your new flooring will ship safely, but there is always the chance rough handling or stacking could damage the flooring. If this happens, just give us a call.
Carpet & Flooring - 3 Year Warranty
- All of our carpeting and flooring is marine grade and it is protected by a 3 year warranty, which includes fading and deterioration.
Bimini Tops - 3 Year Warranty
- Full replacement on defective bimini tops. If your bimini top arrives with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your bimini top immediately.
All Other Products - 1 Year Warranty
- All of our non-seating or flooring products (other than carpet and vinyl flooring) have a 1 year warranty.
It is important to us that our customers know we will support them after the sale. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
For more information about our warranty, please call us at (877) 295-9522.
Shipping is free on any order over $100; orders under $100 has a shipping fee of $9.99. Place an order on a business day by 4 p.m. EST and in stock seats and accessories will ship the same day! No slow shipping times to save money, PontoonStuff® only ships orders using FedEx and our products will arrive to your home quickly. Map below shows time in transit.
Pontoon decking kits will be shipped using FedEx Freight services (semi-truck) and require a phone number to schedule delivery (free shipping).
Please note that decking kits take additional time to process and may not ship for up to 72 business hrs.
- We will only ship within the contiguous U.S.
- ***If you are looking to purchase items to ship to Canada, please visit https://www.canadapontoon.com/en/
Pontoon boat carpet orders
In order to offer you the best prices we ship all pontoon boat carpet orders directly from our carpet mill in Georgia. If you order pontoon boat furniture and carpet, you may receive one shipment sooner than the other depending on your location.
We do not accept international orders, no exceptions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.