28" Pontoon Boat Seats
Premium Quality Pontoon Furniture You Can Afford. (3-Year Full Replacement Warranty.)
Note: pontoon boat seats must be supported against railing.
Pontoon Boat Seat Dimensions.
- 28" overall length of pontoon bench seat.
- 30" overall height from deck to top of pontoon seat back rest.
- 27" overall depth of pontoon boat seat from front of seat cushion.
- 19" depth of pontoon seat cushion, largest seating space available.
- Molded drain channels under pontoon seat base removes water from deck.
We cut out the middle man! Because we design, build and sell our pontoon boat seats directly, we can offer you the best prices on the highest quality pontoon furniture.
Premium Pontoon Boat Seats.
- Plush, pillowed pontoon boat seats with quality double top stitching for that new boat look.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Stainless steel hardware. Only 316 stainless steel fasteners & staples are used on our pontoon boat seats.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide good customer service. If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues we will pay to return and replace your seating immediately. Simply contact us and we will take care of everything.
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement of any defective pontoon furniture.
- We pay all shipping costs associated with any defects or warranty, no cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat the buyer is covered, just provide us with an original order number.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Are the cushions only available? My boxes are ok
Unfortunately we don't just sell replacement pontoon seat cushions unless they are used specifically on our bases. If you have our pontoon furniture we can replace the cushions (at no cost to you) but since our seats are built custom for our bases they are not universal and therefore will not fit on anyone else's plastic base. This is a very common question and it is always less expensive to simply replace all your seating rather than try to have new cushions custom-made for your bases.