28" Pontoon Boat Seats
Classic Styling With Superior Quality. (3-Year Full Replacement Seat Warranty)
Note: Pontoon boat seats must be supported against railing.
Pontoon Boat Seat Dimensions.
- 28" overall length of pontoon boat seats.
- 29.5" overall height from deck to top of pontoon seat back rest.
- 24.5" overall depth of pontoon boat seat from front of seat cushion.
- 18" depth of pontoon seat cushion.
- Molded drain channels under pontoon seat bases remove water from deck.
We cut out the middle man! Because we design, build and sell our pontoon boat seats directly, we can offer you the best prices on the highest quality pontoon furniture.
Classic Pontoon Boat Seats.
- Classic pontoon furniture uses superior quality materials in a more affordable style.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide good customer service. If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues we will pay to return and replace your seating immediately. Simply contact us and we will take care of everything.
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement of any defective pontoon furniture.
- We pay all shipping costs associated with any defects or warranty, no cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat the buyer is covered, just provide us with an original order number.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
what would be the shipping charges for the 28 in seat that list for 229.99 >< would need to be shipped to 71334 zip >< also do U offer the back sun deck for a 1999 22 ft. Tracker Party Barge? Complete with the to cy. that hole it up when raised to service the motor >< I could send a picture if needed >
There are never any shipping charges when you order pontoon furniture from us so anything you order will ship for free the day you order it. Unfortunately we do not offer the sun deck covers as they are all custom for each model pontoon boat. We have tried to produce them but they just never fit properly, it's an item that needs to be made locally at an upholstery shop or you could even re-cover it yourself as many customers do. It's very import that the sundeck cover fit's perfectly on your boat otherwise it can become dangerous if people use it. We do have matching vinyl so it would match your pontoon seats. Thank you for the opportunity.
Where can I mount speakers ( so as not to void warranty) in seat base?
You can mount the speakers anywhere on our pontoon seat bases. We never void our warranties for installation of speakers, vents or any other cut out you may need to make into the bases. We'll even replace the base no charge if you mess up when cutting (really). We try to make everything as easy as possible.
I bought two old pontoon boats to make docks out of them one is 22' the other is 18' I have the plastic seat bases every one keeps asking me if i'll sell them . wanting to know what I should sell them for ? they r 23"wide and 48"wide.
Unfortunately, we do not have a visor avliable for this pontoon console yet.