30" Bow Radius Pontoon Seats
Premium Quality Pontoon Furniture You Can Afford. (3-Year Full Replacement Warranty.)
Pontoon Boat Seat Dimensions.
- 30" overall length of pontoon corner seat.
- 30" overall height from deck to top of pontoon seat back rest.
- 30" overall depth of pontoon boat seat from front of seat cushion.
- 19.5" depth of pontoon seat cushion, largest seating space available.
- Molded drain channels under pontoon seat base removes water from deck.
We cut out the middle man! Because we design, build and sell our pontoon boat seats directly, we can offer you the best prices on the highest quality pontoon furniture.
Premium Pontoon Boat Seats.
- Plush, pillowed pontoon boat seats with quality double top stitching for that new boat look.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide good customer service. If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues we will pay to return and replace your seating immediately. Simply contact us and we will take care of everything.
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement of any defective pontoon furniture.
- We pay all shipping costs associated with any defects or warranty, no cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat the buyer is covered, just provide us with an original order number.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Can I buy your seats without bases? I have a deck boat with seats screwed straight to the deck. I do not need bases. Please let me know as soon as possible. Eric Harness 816 518 5998.
Unfortunately we don't sell just the cushions. I understand your application but unfortunately they just won't work on your platform or deck. Our back rests have a special design on the bottom of the frame work that drops into our plastic seat bases, they won't mount any other way without being very unstable. I'm sorry we cannot be more helpful.
I have crestliner 1681 with radius bow rails. My available width is 48" What seats do you gave available?
I found an image of your pontoon and it looks like you have a large radius in the front of that pontoon boat that has a single pontoon seat that fills that 48" space. Unfortunately our 30" radius corner is what would most likely fit into your railing but even the smallest 28" pontoon seat would make the total length too long. I don't have a perfect fit option for you... The only thing I could think of would be to try and fit a 38" pontoon seat into that space but it would not conform to the railing. I wish we had a better answer for you but this may be an item that would need to be upholstered by a local shop if you wish to keep the exact layout.
I have a 2006 starcraft elite 226 do you think 30 degree bow would fit that radius
I beleive the 30" radius pontoon seat will work well with that model of boat. You will want to verify by confirming the radius of the rail by measuring it on your pontoon boat. You will want to take two tape measures and place both on the rail of your boat behind the seat back where it starts to curve. You will do this for both the front and side of the seat at the same time. The point where the two tape measures intersect will be the radius.