36" Large Radius Pontoon Seats
Premium Quality Pontoon Furniture You Can Afford. (3-Year Full Replacement Warranty.)
Pontoon Boat Seat Dimensions.
- 36" overall length of pontoon corner seat.
- 30" overall height from deck to top of pontoon seat back rest.
- 30" overall depth of pontoon boat seat from front of seat cushion.
- 19.5" depth of pontoon seat cushion, largest seating space available.
- Molded drain channels under pontoon seat base removes water from deck.
We cut out the middle man! Because we design, build and sell our pontoon boat seats directly, we can offer you the best prices on the highest quality pontoon furniture.
Premium Pontoon Boat Seats.
- Plush, pillowed pontoon boat seats with quality double top stitching for that new boat look.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide good customer service. If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues we will pay to return and replace your seating immediately. Simply contact us and we will take care of everything.
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement of any defective pontoon furniture.
- We pay all shipping costs associated with any defects or warranty, no cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat the buyer is covered, just provide us with an original order number.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Shouldnt tbere be a left and a right side?
This pontoon corner seat is universal, you can use them on either side of your pontoon boat. One side is not longer than the other so they work on any 36" radius. Many pontoon boat manufacturers use varying size bow radiuses, we offer a 30" and a 36" radius corner seat to fit just about any bow railing. Many times the custom pontoon seats that are built by the manufacturers have a longer side to them and so you need a left or right, they are 36" radius by 45" or something like that so you do need a left or right. In our case we build our pontoon furniture to be universal, for example, if you look at the dimension image in the image gallery you can see it measure 36" x 36" when placed into a corner so you can use them on either side. Thank you for the opportunity!