38" Pontoon Boat Seats
Note: pontoon boat seats must be supported against railing.
Classic Pontoon Boat Seats.
- Classic pontoon furnitureuses superior quality materials in a more affordable style.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
- Overall Seat Width: 38"
- Overall Seat Height: 29.5"
- Overall Seat Depth: 24.5"
- Seat Cushion Depth: 18"
- Seat Cushion Thickness: 5"
- Seat Base Depth: 24"
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide good customer service. If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues we will pay to return and replace your seating immediately. Simply contact us and we will take care of everything.
- Industry leading warranty - 5 year full replacement of any defective pontoon furniture.
- We pay all shipping costs associated with any defects or warranty, no cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat the buyer is covered, just provide us with an original order number.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 5 year full replacement on any defective pontoon furniture. No other pontoon boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your pontoon boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
PontoonStuff® was founded on the idea that rebuilding a pontoon boat should be affordable and that you shouldn't need a payment to get that new boat feeling. With factory-grade pontoon furniture, flooring, and parts, we make it affordable to have a great-looking pontoon boat again!
Here are some quick facts about us:
- We've been in business since 2005, and have helped over 200,000 customers fix up their pontoons. We sell to an average of 35,000 new customers per year.
- We sell more replacement pontoon boat seats than all other marine retailers combined, and focus on offering everything you need for your pontoon restoration.
- Designing, building, and selling our pontoon boat seats directly gives us a big advantage: We can invest more in quality because we control the entire process.
- All products are stocked and shipped from our facilities in Elkhart, IN and Dalton, GA.
Before building our own DeckMate brand of pontoon furniture in 2012, we sold nearly every brand of replacement pontoon seating, so we understand what makes a high-quality seat. Because of our experience with other seat brands, we knew where to focus our efforts in order to offer superior quality pontoon boat seats.
1 – Insert stud bolts (E) into the T-Nuts located in the black plastic bar on the bottom of the Back Rest Cushion.
2 – Place the Back Rest within the designated spaces and secure and tighten the 1” Washers © with the Wing Nuts (B) from the inside of the base.
3 – Align hinges attached to the Seat Cushion with the inserts located on the front of the base.
4 – Secure the Seat Cushion to the base with the 1/2” Bolts (D) (You can adjust the hinges left and right, up and down, to get the best fit.)
Click the Ask a Question button.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Do you carry 36-inch bench seats
I'm sorry but we only carry a 28" or 38" bench seat in our Classic line of pontoon boat seats. In our premium we only carry a 28", 38" or 55" bench seat. Do you need the pontoon seat to be exactly 36"? Thank you for the opportunity.
is white the only seat base color?
Each of our color styles has a matching base. For example, our Gray/Blue and Charcoal pontoon seats will have a gray plastic base our Ivory and Teal pontoon furniture will have a matching Ivory base and the White and Blue pontoon seats will have a matching White base.
Is ur seats offered in white only
Unfortunately we do not offer a solid white color option. The closest we have is a white and blue color in both our premium and classic pontoon boat seats. Thank you for the opportunity.
Do you sell the cushions for this 38 inch bench seat? (not the base)
Unfortunately we don't just sell replacement pontoon seat cushions unless they are used with our bases. Our seats are built custom for our bases they are not universal and therefore will not fit on anyone else's plastic base. This is a very common question and it is always less expensive to simply replace all your seating rather than try to have new cushions custom-made for your bases.
Are the back of the seat covered to match, thanks Terry
The back of the pontoon seats are covered in marine vinyl to match the front. It does not have the accent stripes on the back of the seats. They are covered in a solid color.
will you have a 55 inch bench available in the classic line. would like all seats to match as I will be ordering 2 38 inch seats. do you make a captains chair to math. (grey-blue-charcoal) thanks, Jim D
We do not carry a 55" Bench is the classic line. Ordering 2 of our 28" benches will allow you to fill the space and have the design of the seats match. We do have Pontoon Captains Chairs that match most color options.
Does it come with 2 seats or just one
This 38" Pontoon Boat Seat comes with a Base, Seat Cushion and Back Rest Cushion. Which makes 1 total Pontoon Boat Seat.
How much does the 38" classic Pontoon Boat Seat weigh?
The entire 38" Pontoon Bench Seat with Cushions and Base included, it weighs 48 lbs.