4 Step Pontoon Boat Ladders (Large Handrails & Steps)
Big, strong pontoon boat ladders for easy boarding.
Easier to board thanks to large handrails and bigger steps.
No more struggling to climb out of the water! The large handrails and deep steps on these pontoon boat ladders makes it easy to board your pontoon boat.
- 16" tall handrails give you plenty to hold onto while boarding.
- 16" wide steps, 18" overall width of ladder.
- 5-1/2" deep steps are comfortable and the biggest available.
- Satin anodized aluminum looks great and will not corrode.
- Thick walled 1" square tubing will support up to #350.
- Quick release hook style mounting hardware makes using your ladder easy.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Does all mounting parts come with the ladder?
Yes, all the mounting hardware you will need to install this pontoon boat ladder will be included.
How how do you take it off for moving
The ladder attaches with mounting hooks, you simply swing the ladder up and unhook them. It is a very simple process, the easiest of all our ladders.
how much does it weigh?
This ladder weighs about 17 lbs
Can you attach mounting hooks without getting underneath the boat?
I'm sorry but you will need to get under the boat to install it.
is this the ladder that we will use to get out of the water on the side of the boat?
This ladder will great for this purpose.