Boat Trailer Bunk Carpet
Our Most Affordable Marine Grade Pontoon Boat Carpet - 10' Minimum Order.
Important: Carpet is sent directly from the manufacturer and may take up to 48 hours to ship.
Bunk Carpet Sold By The Foot
- Choose between 8" or 12" wide trailer bunk carpet
- 105 feet max per roll
- Enter the number of feet needed in quantity box
- We use 16oz marine grade carpet for bunk carpet replacement, this is what the trailer factories use. We do not sell felt bunk carpet or thin carpet type material, we only offer quality rubber backed marine carpet.
Order 1' Foot More Than You NeedWhen replacing trailer bunk carpet make sure to give yourself room for error. It's always important to have extra marine carpet in case a mistake is made when measuring or cutting.
16oz Marine Grade Boat Carpet
- The same carpet that comes on new boat trailers
- We use real marine carpet with a rubber backing that is designed to be glued to your bunks and stapled. This will protect your boat and increase the life of your bunk carpet
Flexible Rubber Backing
- Rubber backed marine carpet is flexible & designed to easily wrap your trailer bunks.
Cut Pile Marine Grade Carpet
Bunk Carpet Specifications
- Fiber: 100% UV stabilized polypropylene
- Denier: 2600
- Primary Backing: Woven Polypropylene
- Secondary Backing: SBR Marine Latex
Our Carpet Won't Let You Down
DeckMate's marine grade boat carpet is covered by a 3 year warranty, this includes fading and deterioration.
Care & Maintenance
Marine carpet is stain resistant & we recommend periodic vacuuming & cleaning with household detergents and warm water. This will help your boat carpet retain it's original appearance & prevent matting.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How long does the bunk glue need to dry before I can put the boat trailer back in the water to retrieve the boat
You will want to make sure the weather requirements are met, then you will want to check that it has adheared correctly. Normally 24 hours will give you enough time.