Boat Trailer Bunk Carpet
Bunk Carpet Sold By The Foot
- Choose between 8" or 12" wide trailer bunk carpet
- Enter the number of feet needed in quantity box
- We use 16oz marine grade carpet for bunk carpet replacement, this is what the trailer factories use. We do not sell felt material or carpet like padding. We only offer true rubber backed marine grade carpet for bunk replacement.
16oz Marine Grade Boat Carpet
- The same carpet that comes on new boat trailers
- We use real marine carpet with a rubber backing that is designed to be glued to your bunks and stapled. This will protect your boat and increase the life of your bunk carpet
Flexible Rubber Backing
- Rubber backed marine carpet is flexible & designed to easily wrap your trailer bunks.
Cut Pile Marine Grade Carpet
Bunk Carpet Specifications
- Fiber: 100% UV stabilized polypropylene
- Denier: 2600
- Primary Backing: Woven Polypropylene
- Secondary Backing: SBR Marine Latex
Our Carpet Won't Let You Down
DeckMate's marine grade boat carpet is covered by a 3 year warranty, this includes fading and deterioration.
Care & Maintenance
Marine carpet is stain resistant & we recommend periodic vacuuming & cleaning with household detergents and warm water. This will help your boat carpet retain it's original appearance & prevent matting.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What width carpet is used for 2x4 bunks ?
I would recommend using the 12" wide Boat Trailer Bunk Carpet. This will give you correct amount to install and cover the entire board.
I have 20 foot long bunks. And there are 4 of them. How much should I order
You would want to Purchase at least 90 feet and the width would depend on if you have 2x4, 2x6, or 2x8 bunk boards.
does the boat trailer bunk carpet come with the glue?
I'm sorry but this pontoon bunk carpet does not come with the glue.
I have 14 ft. pontoon bunks. When ordering can I get 58 feet of this in an uncut roll? Or 15 foot rolls
Our carpet is sold in continuous rolls. If you were to order 58 feet it would come in a 58 foot roll.
What width is suggested for a 2x6 bunk board? Boards are 13 ft long. I donât see 18â wide which is what I would think I need.
You would want to select the 24" width. You will have some let over for the Boat Trailer Bunk Carpet. Unfortunately, we do not have anything inbetween 12 and 42 inch bunks carpet.
Can you install the carpet on the bunks without removing each bunk(board) or do you need to remove each before installing?
To get the best installation on your Trailer Bunk Boards, we recommend removing them.
What Glue should be used to bond these bunk carpet to the wooden bunk?
Any kind of water bases adhesive would work best. I will attach a link that will show you what to purchase. https://www.pontoonstuff.com/products/boat-carpet-glue
What type or brand of glue should be used with the carpet?
Any type of marine adhesive can be used with your Boat Trailer Bunk Carpet. We offer a water based adhesive that works well with the Rubber Backing.