Classic Right Pontoon Boat Seat Arm
Classic Styling With Superior Quality. (3-Year Full Replacement Seat Warranty)
Pontoon Boat Seat Dimensions.
- 7" overall width of pontoon seat arm rest.
- 28" overall height from deck to top of pontoon seat arm rest.
- 23" height at lowest point of pontoon boat seat arm rest.
- 27" overall depth of pontoon seat arm from front to back.
- (2) cup holders in each arm rest with access flap in front.
We cut out the middle man! Because we design, build and sell our pontoon boat seats directly, we can offer you the best prices on the highest quality pontoon furniture.
Classic Pontoon Boat Seats.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- An instant Classic. Classic pontoon furniture uses superior quality materials in a more affordable style.
- UV and mildew? No problem! Our 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- We use no wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Great customer service is our business. If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues we will pay to return and replace your seating immediately. Simply contact us, and we will take care of everything.
- Our industry-leading warranty - 3 year full replacement of any defective pontoon furniture.
- We pay all shipping costs associated with any defects or warranty, no cost to you.
- Our warranty is 100% transferable - if you sell your boat the buyer is covered, just provide us with an original order number.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.