Stern Entry Pontoon Ladder (Stainless Steel)
Economical 3 step telescoping stern entry pontoon ladder.
Incredible value for a stainless steel stern entry pontoon ladder.
No more struggling to climb out of the water! Replace your old aluminum pontoon boat ladder with a new stainless pontoon ladder from PontoonStuff.
- Installation hardware is not included. Hardware needs vary depending on install, you will either need bolts or screws.
- Heavy duty all welded 316 stainless steel pontoon ladder.
- Unique universal self supporting design requires no support.
- 4 telescoping steps fold and lock in place when no deployed.
- Comfortable handrails for easy boarding.
- 400lb weight capacity.
- Used by new pontoon boat manufacturers.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Will this ladder work with pontoon extending approx 6-8" beyond deck?
I don't think you'll have enough clearance to mount this pontoon boat ladder. Our rear entry ladder has a 4" stand off and even though the ladder shoots down at an angle you won't be able to deploy it with 6-8" worth of tube sticking out.
How many inches does the folded step go under the deck mount (would hang down above the water?
When this pontoon ladder is foldeed the botoom step willl hange 7" below the deck mount.