Flip Flop Pontoon Boat Seats
Note: pontoon boat seats must be supported against railing.
Premium Pontoon Boat Seats.
- Plush, pillowed pontoon boat seats with quality double top stitching for that new boat look.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
- Overall Seat Width: 31"
- Overall Seat Height: 33"
- Overall Seat Depth: 23"
- Seat Cushion Depth: 20.5"
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide good customer service. If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues we will pay to return and replace your seating immediately. Simply contact us and we will take care of everything.
- Industry leading warranty - 5 year full replacement of any defective pontoon furniture.
- We pay all shipping costs associated with any defects or warranty, no cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat the buyer is covered, just provide us with an original order number.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 5 year full replacement on any defective pontoon furniture. No other pontoon boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your pontoon boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
PontoonStuff® was founded on the idea that rebuilding a pontoon boat should be affordable and that you shouldn't need a payment to get that new boat feeling. With factory-grade pontoon furniture, flooring, and parts, we make it affordable to have a great-looking pontoon boat again!
Here are some quick facts about us:
- We've been in business since 2005, and have helped over 200,000 customers fix up their pontoons. We sell to an average of 35,000 new customers per year.
- We sell more replacement pontoon boat seats than all other marine retailers combined, and focus on offering everything you need for your pontoon restoration.
- Designing, building, and selling our pontoon boat seats directly gives us a big advantage: We can invest more in quality because we control the entire process.
- All products are stocked and shipped from our facilities in Elkhart, IN and Dalton, GA.
Before building our own DeckMate brand of pontoon furniture in 2012, we sold nearly every brand of replacement pontoon seating, so we understand what makes a high-quality seat. Because of our experience with other seat brands, we knew where to focus our efforts in order to offer superior quality pontoon boat seats.
1 – Insert stud bolts (E) into the T-Nuts located in the black plastic bar on the bottom of the Back Rest Cushion.
2 – Place the Back Rest within the designated spaces and secure and tighten the 1” Washers © with the Wing Nuts (B) from the inside of the base.
3 – Align hinges attached to the Seat Cushion with the inserts located on the front of the base.
4 – Secure the Seat Cushion to the base with the 1/2” Bolts (D) (You can adjust the hinges left and right, up and down, to get the best fit.)
Click the Ask a Question button.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
is the bottom an insulated cooler or non insulated
It's not insulated but does have a drain plug. We hope to have an insulated version soon.
Can I get a replacement seat cushion only for flip flop seat? I had pontoon flip in storm, and tore one. If so, how much would it cost? Color I need is Navy, Thanks.
Is it one of our pontoon flip flop seats? If so do you have the Gray and Navy or Ivory and Navy. We will send you a replacement at no charge if you have one of our pontoon seats. If it is not ours I'm afraid our cushions won't fit properly on anyone elses base. Please let me know your ship to address and the correct color and we take care of you asap.
The Pontoon flip flop seat weights about 46lbs when fully assembled.
Is an insulated version available yet? Asked on 7-22-17
Unfortunately, we do not have an insulated version of this pontoon seat yet.
Are the bases vinyl covered to match seat main color?
Our Pontoon Boat Seats do come with matching bases. They are not vinyl covered but do have a lifetime warranty.
I do not see Teal listed as a color in the Premium Flip Flop. I see Teal in the less expensive with the thin cushions so I hope I'm just over looking something.
We only offer the ivory and teal Pontoon Flip Flop Seat in the Classic Line of funriture. I do apologize for this inconvenience.
Can this be used as a leaning post too? Or does the flip flop not lock?
The Pontoon Flip Flop does not lock into place and freely moves from one position to the other. I would not suggest using it as a leaning post.
Is the bottom seat hinged or does it just lift off for storage?..thanks.
The bottom cushion of our Flip Flop Pontoo Boat Seat it hinge mounted to the base so that you can access the inside of the base for storage.
Do you custom make these by chance? Looking for this seat in a 55" version. Or if possible, just the back, and I can make the arms and base? I have your seats in the Ivory, Tan and Beige. Thank you!
No, we do not custom make our furniture. We have them made by the sizes you see listed on our website. Unfortunately, we are not certain where you could find a custom made Pontoon Flip Flop Seat.