Flip Flop Pontoon Boat Seats
Premium Quality Pontoon Furniture You Can Afford. (3-Year Full Replacement Warranty.)
Pontoon Boat Seat Dimensions.
- Drain plug molded into seat base.
- 31" overall length of pontoon flip flop seat.
- 33" overall height from deck to top of pontoon seat back rest.
- 23" overall depth of pontoon boat seat from front to back of seat cushion.
- 20.5" depth of pontoon seat cushion, largest seating space available.
- Molded drain channels under pontoon seat base removes water from deck.
We cut out the middle man! Because we design, build and sell our pontoon boat seats directly, we can offer you the best prices on the highest quality pontoon furniture.
- Plush, pillowed pontoon boat seats with quality double top stitching for that new boat look.
- Our pontoon boat seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide good customer service. If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues we will pay to return and replace your seating immediately. Simply contact us and we will take care of everything.
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement of any defective pontoon furniture.
- We pay all shipping costs associated with any defects or warranty, no cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat the buyer is covered, just provide us with an original order number.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
is the bottom an insulated cooler or non insulated
It's not insulated but does have a drain plug. We hope to have an insulated version soon.
Can I get a replacement seat cushion only for flip flop seat? I had pontoon flip in storm, and tore one. If so, how much would it cost? Color I need is Navy, Thanks.
Is it one of our pontoon flip flop seats? If so do you have the Gray and Navy or Ivory and Navy. We will send you a replacement at no charge if you have one of our pontoon seats. If it is not ours I'm afraid our cushions won't fit properly on anyone elses base. Please let me know your ship to address and the correct color and we take care of you asap.
The Pontoon flip flop seat weights about 46lbs when fully assembled.
Is an insulated version available yet? Asked on 7-22-17
Unfortunately, we do not have an insulated version of this pontoon seat yet.
Are the bases vinyl covered to match seat main color?
Our Pontoon Boat Seats do come with matching bases. They are not vinyl covered but do have a lifetime warranty.
I do not see Teal listed as a color in the Premium Flip Flop. I see Teal in the less expensive with the thin cushions so I hope I'm just over looking something.
We only offer the ivory and teal Pontoon Flip Flop Seat in the Classic Line of funriture. I do apologize for this inconvenience.
Can this be used as a leaning post too? Or does the flip flop not lock?
The Pontoon Flip Flop does not lock into place and freely moves from one position to the other. I would not suggest using it as a leaning post.
Is the bottom seat hinged or does it just lift off for storage?..thanks.
The bottom cushion of our Flip Flop Pontoo Boat Seat it hinge mounted to the base so that you can access the inside of the base for storage.