Folding Pontoon Boat Seats
Classic Styling With Superior Quality. (Pedestal Not Included)
Pontoon Boat Seat Dimensions.
- 19" overall height from pedestal to top of back rest cushion.
- 16" overall depth of fishing seat from back rest to front of seat cushion.
- 17" width of fishing seat cushion.
We cut out the middle man! Because we design, build and sell our pontoon boat seats directly, we can offer you the best prices on the highest quality pontoon furniture.
Classic Pontoon Boat Seats.
- Classic pontoon furniture uses superior quality materials in a more affordable style.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide good customer service. If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues we will pay to return and replace your seating immediately. Simply contact us and we will take care of everything.
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement of any defective pontoon furniture.
- We pay all shipping costs associated with any defects or warranty, no cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat the buyer is covered, just provide us with an original order number.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Do you have mounting diagrams and specs This is a relacement and pedestal is in place
This is something we do not have listed at the moment but we should and we will update the product with the specs shortly. However, the mounting pattern is universal. Your 4 bolt mount will bolt directly to our folding seat, stainless bolts are inserted into the t-nuts under the frame. One of the few things that is standard in the marine industry is the pedestal mounting pattern for bucket seats and folding seats.